EA Sports UFC Video Game Roster Will Feature Females, Including Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » EA Sports UFC Video Game Roster Will Feature Females, Including Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate
FastKnockout
9/4/13 6:24:13PM
Electronic Arts Inc. on Wednesday announced that EA Sports UFC will feature playable female characters for the first time ever in a UFC video game, including Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate.

Link
mrsmiley
9/4/13 8:49:18PM
This isn't true. Their was actually another UFC game where you could play as a woman character. In UFC sudden impact you could play as Erica Montoya ,it was kinda funny to put her up against Big Timmy or AA. So this will probably be the first to feature more than one female fighter,but not the first to have any female fighters.

I actually had posted a picture of her in the game a few years back.
prozacnation1978
9/4/13 11:08:40PM
Better have at least 10 girls on the roster
frizzzlecake
9/4/13 11:11:51PM
Miesha's double better end with two seconds of butt giggle or it's not realistic enough for me.
Pskinner_mma314
9/5/13 1:37:17AM
Thats cool and all. I really hope they don't use the "rotate the joystick to strike" format like they did in EA MMA. Really killed that game for me.
DrivenDavies15
9/5/13 1:49:41AM
Sweet
Goatenstein
9/5/13 7:59:17AM
Is the Rousey/Caraway dream match possible now?
I-GOT-THIS-PICK
9/5/13 12:04:03PM
I hope its like WWE and has bra and panties matches. I would buy the game for that alone