Which Sports Personality Would Make The Worst U.S. President?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Which Sports Personality Would Make The Worst U.S. President?
POLL: Who would make the WORST President of the USA?
Jerry Jones 11% (2)
Don King 56% (10)
Dana White 17% (3)
Hank Steinbrenner 0% (0)
Dick Vitale 0% (0)
Other (Please Specify) 17% (3)
Poor_Franklin
11/7/12 5:37:49PM
Which sports personality would make the worst US President?

Please keep the thread clean so it doesn't get locked or deleted
Poor_Franklin
11/7/12 5:39:57PM
Although I believe Don King is possibly the worst human being alive, I voted Jerry. I'm a Cowboys fan. I've seen first-hand what he does at the helm & know that he wouldnt just run the country into the ground quickly. he'd do it slowly and painfully, one bad move after another, until he wrecked everything in his path.

However, I would be interested in seeing what he would do to renovate the White House.
BuffaloDave
11/7/12 5:48:48PM
I voted other and the person I had in mind was Charles Barkley, he would just be turrible.
BillsNewAccount
11/7/12 5:51:36PM
Brock Lesnar
Ryan Lochte
Warmachine (don't think he can run bc of felony but I thought he should be included bc he threatened to kill Obama)
prophecy033
11/7/12 5:51:51PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

I voted other and the person I had in mind was Charles Barkley, he would just be turrible.

I went Don King
Poor_Franklin
11/7/12 5:53:28PM
lol at the thought of Ryan Lochte running the country
Wallass
11/7/12 5:55:32PM
Michael Bisping or Donald Trump.
ghandikush
11/7/12 6:28:01PM
Andy wang would probably cry alot
Chael_Sonnen
11/7/12 7:48:15PM
That answer is as easy as a Brazilian hooker turning tricks on a Wednesday night.....the answer is ramPAGE....

#1 reason you ask? Because he can't even spell the word President! Ya feel?
SmileR
11/7/12 8:00:58PM
Don King is the most unscrupulous piece of shit yo ever walk the earth. He would ruin anything he's put incharge of for even through slightest gain and smile while lying yo you.

I hate Don King. I hope he burns in hell and whatever impact he's had on this world fades quickly after he meets his hopefully slow and painful death.
Bubbles
11/7/12 8:31:38PM
I said other: Nick Saban
KungFuMaster
11/7/12 11:43:08PM
I actually think Don King would make a great president. Presidents make promises and receives contributions from interest groups. Didn't Don King do the same thing in boxing?

Seriously now - If Don King became president, I'm moving to Canada to live next to Aether.
airkerma
11/8/12 10:44:37AM

Posted by Bubbles

I said other: Nick Satan

Fixed