‘EA Sports MMA’ Game Adds Le, Lawler

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » ‘EA Sports MMA’ Game Adds Le, Lawler
jae_1833
12/15/09 7:14:26PM
link

“EA Sports MMA” Participants

Fedor Emelianenko
Randy Couture
Gegard Mousasi
Renato Sobral
Jay Hieron
Tim Sylvia
Benji Radach
Tim Kennedy
Jason Miller
Muhummed Lawal
Frank Shamrock
Cung Le
Scott Smith
Josh Thomson
Gilbert Melendez
Matt Lindland
Ronaldo Souza
Robbie Lawler
Mauro Ranallo
Jimmy Lennon
“Big” John McCarthy

marcoDGK
12/15/09 7:47:04PM
I'm real excited to play this. I hope this game is as good as all the other EA games.
IriShame
12/15/09 8:01:51PM
I'm not that impressed with their roster.

I mean, I guess I am when you take in to consideration that they can't have UFC guys (except Randy), but you're not going to get to recreate nearly as many historical matches and they're career mode is going to lack depth. If there is a career mode.
mrsmiley
12/15/09 8:14:56PM
I think this game is shaping up for mounds of potential.
They've hinted at the fact we will have the option to fight under "Japanese" rules in this game as well.
This would mean soccer kicks and knees could be an option in this game.

What they need to focus on now is getting more Japanese based fighters.
Getting Aoki,Hellboy,Sakuraba,Alvarez and Manhoef would be epic.
grappler0000
12/15/09 9:26:00PM
That's an impressive list for the hardcore fans, but to the average person, it's just a list of unknowns...I guess if the game is good enough, the game could get some of those guys better name recognition.
1daveufc
12/16/09 2:38:49PM

Posted by grappler0000

That's an impressive list for the hardcore fans, but to the average person, it's just a list of unknowns...I guess if the game is good enough, the game could get some of those guys better name recognition.

warglory
12/17/09 7:10:56PM

Posted by grappler0000

And really, if the game is good, I don't think it matters in the end. I remember those old wrestling games on Sega from Japan with wrestlers who never existed, but the game was fun nonetheless. People will learn to appreciate the fighters through the game. I am really looking forward to it.