UFC Sports Bars

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC Sports Bars
prophecy033
9/30/11 5:48:21PM
I just got this new app called UFC Sports Bars. It's pretty sweet. I have Android and its in the marketplace. It tells you which bars are in your area that are hosting. It's worked for me. It will say the name of the bar, the address, and whether or not they have confirmed they are hosting. I like it because my buddies and I never wanna put the $44.95 on our cable bills and we always end up getting shit faced anyway. So we just check what bars have it and go hangout. Just thought I'd share that little nugget of info with my peeps
grappler0000
9/30/11 5:55:51PM
Yeah, I use it as well sometimes. It's nice going to the bar and watching with friends, but anymore than a couple people usually ends up being cost prohibitive.
Poor_Franklin
9/30/11 6:23:43PM
i love watching ufc at bars, but i spend WAY more money than i should. house parties is where it's at for me
Chael_Sonnen
9/30/11 7:15:21PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

i love watching ufc at bars, but i spend WAY more money than i should. house parties is where it's at for me

Yup, can't beat watching in HD in the comfort of your own crib.....I hate UFC bar flies to begin with.
FastKnockout
9/30/11 8:02:51PM
For me, it can't get much better then a sports bar. It's always fun enjoying the fight with other fight fans, and it gets crazy when fan favorites fight. Food doesn't hurt either, and Wild Wings are always passing out UFC merchandise.
prozacnation1978
10/3/11 9:58:54AM
I don't do bars
Did it once a long time ago. Hate ufc fans talking out their ass about fighters they don't know about, the drunks, and too noisy can't hear the commentary
Paying 55 bucks is alright. I got a system down

I pay for fights. Others pay for food and drinks at my place