I sponsor fighters.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » I sponsor fighters.
crimethinc
2/1/07 1:54:41AM
Hey everyone come join my fight team. I write my team name on my pants in PERMANENT marker and then go to bars and start calling people pussies. So if you join my fight camp it's like you are sponsoring fighters too and you can tell your friends how cool you are. If you don't join my fight team you obviously know nothing about true MMA and are stupid. Have a good life jerks.
maxthesilent
2/1/07 4:38:15AM

Oh the Horror! The Horror!
Svartorm
2/1/07 4:54:37AM
Wow, that reminds me of all those goofy bastards starting "Fight Clubs" after seeing the movie, and picking fights with anyone with a pulse.
madmarck
2/5/07 4:51:51PM
thatss cool but permament marker doesnt wash out. Wont your mom be Mad when she goes to wash your clothes?
crimethinc
2/6/07 12:40:51AM
I wear my jeans from art class. I made a huge mess out of them when we did our paper mache pinatas, so my mom doesn't mind if I mess them up.
madmarck
2/6/07 9:17:29AM

Posted by crimethinc

I wear my jeans from art class. I made a huge mess out of them when we did our paper mache pinatas, so my mom doesn't mind if I mess them up.

Nice. So fighters can get sponsored on a Shitty Pair of Pants?
crimethinc
2/6/07 6:23:22PM

Posted by madmarck

Posted by crimethinc

Not shitty. Vintage. Today we call them vintage.
madmarck
2/7/07 7:01:40AM

Posted by crimethinc

Posted by madmarck

Posted by crimethinc

Not shitty. Vintage. Today we call them vintage.

Are the Levis or just jeans turned Shitty?
crimethinc
2/8/07 1:20:06AM
Wrangler. Only the best.
madmarck
2/8/07 8:00:24AM

Posted by crimethinc

Wrangler. Only the best.

Dont them come from Sears?