No Spoilers 10/16/10 UFC 120

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » No Spoilers 10/16/10 UFC 120
0_Silencer_0
10/15/10 9:03:27PM
Most of us on here are in America results will be available at least 6 hours before we get to watch ourselves so please no spoilers..or at least do a warning first.

..That is all...
bojangalz
10/15/10 9:39:34PM
Not trying to start a firestorm here but... If you don't want to know then why the hell would you visit an MMA site which provides a feed to relevant and timely MMA news?

I agree that a spoiler should be noted in the title of a thread. But if all you're trying to do is NOT find out something than stay away from it for the extra few hours. The site's not going anywhere. We'll still be here when you come back.
Jackelope
10/15/10 9:52:42PM
Yes, please put "SPOILERS" in the title of a thread if you're going to post them. As a courtesy to all playgrounders.

That being said, we have discussed this in the past and we decided that posting things after they happen is OK. Even if there are time zone problems. But, as a courtesy to your fellow playgrounders and just simply as adults, we should all do each other the courtesy of spoiler alerts if we have the opportunity to do so. That's just a simple respect thing that I'm sure everyone can appreciate.
DCRage
10/16/10 6:56:58AM
Very simple solution: Stay out of the Spoilers Forum from about Noon ET on today.
Aether
10/16/10 9:16:22AM
anyone know exactly what time the prelims are supposed to start? I'm assuming that even if it won't be aired live in North America that we'll be able to find some streams of the UK broadcast..
DCRage
10/16/10 9:51:44AM
As always, THE PRELIMS ARE NOT AIRED LIVE. But if you have to try, around Noon. Junkie should have results coming in at around 12:20.
Aether
10/16/10 11:19:31AM
Oh yeah of course we won't see the prelims, I switched from one thing to another without stating it clearly, but I was just talking about the main card with the second sentence.
DCRage
10/16/10 11:31:54AM
So far it seems only the US won't get it live, most of the rest of the world should.
prozacnation1978
10/16/10 4:38:27PM
When it comes to these tape delay cards
I see the play by play for the prelims get the results
Then get off so I can see main card live spoiler free
kingkicker
10/16/10 8:14:24PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

When it comes to these tape delay cards
I see the play by play for the prelims get the results
Then get off so I can see main card live spoiler free

Thats exactly what i do and theres no problem