Spoiler

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » Spoiler
casey64
9/7/08 12:38:19AM
Chuck gets knocked the f**k out. Thtas right mmaplayground buddys Evans is tha man.
JimiMak
9/7/08 12:40:24AM
You might wanna change the title. but damn! couldn't believe that.
casey64
9/7/08 12:44:07AM

Posted by JimiMak

Why he got knocked out.
grappler0000
9/7/08 12:44:54AM

Posted by casey64

Posted by JimiMak

Why he got knocked out.

Because it's a spoiler.
jawbreaker517
9/7/08 12:45:04AM
IJust as I predicted, only by TKO!
casey64
9/7/08 12:47:27AM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by casey64

Posted by JimiMak

Why he got knocked out.

Because it's a spoiler.

I forgot about that sh*t, my bad but I was exciteded I love it that Rashad won.
loller90278
9/7/08 12:47:33AM

Posted by casey64

Chuck gets knocked the f**k out. Thtas right mmaplayground buddys Evans is tha man.

cmon man, you got 1600 posts.. you should know this goes in the spoilers forum
DevonFoxy
9/7/08 12:52:09AM

Posted by jawbreaker517

IJust as I predicted, only by TKO!

so you mean......not like you predicted at all........gotcha
MMA
9/7/08 12:58:19AM
Moved in case some people haven't watched it yet.
Pskinner_mma314
9/7/08 1:45:37AM
I was so pissed, we walked out of hooters like 15 seconds after it happened. It can happen to anyone though, it could have been the same the other way, so dont talk shit about chuck cuz for a lot of people that hate on him, they wouldn't have really started watchin UFC if it wasnt for him. I've never seen him go down like that though.

Much respect for Rashad, I just wish it hadn't been Chuck................damn
Mchubb316
9/7/08 2:24:19AM
This shocked me as well as probably most people. I don't know what to think. Where does this put Rashad in the LHW ranks? What does Chuck do next? I think Rashad is that good. I was a doubter, just like I was a doubter with Kenny Florian, but both guys keep winning and getting better. I am not saying iam a huge fan of Rashad, but think he is a guy to look for as a title threat.
CantAndleDaRiddum
9/7/08 2:29:28AM

Posted by Mchubb316

This shocked me as well as probably most people. I don't know what to think. Where does this put Rashad in the LHW ranks? What does Chuck do next? I think Rashad is that good. I was a doubter, just like I was a doubter with Kenny Florian, but both guys keep winning and getting better. I am not saying iam a huge fan of Rashad, but think he is a guy to look for as a title threat.

dream fight

mirko beats overeem & announces return to ufc vs chuck lidell
Aether
9/7/08 5:10:42AM
honestly I wasn't impressed at all with Rashad's performance. He backpedaled the whole fight and landed one big punch when chuck made the stupid mistake of coming in with his hands down yet again. I wasn't impressed at all. I think if he hadn't landed that punch people would've been comparing him to kalib starnes at the end of that fight.
Mastodon2
9/7/08 6:50:41AM
I guess Chuck will never learn to keep his hands up. If I see one more Cro Cop versus Chuck thread in my entire life I will vomit, Rashad Evans just KO'd Chuck, and if he can do it, Cro Cop would have no problems at all. Thats one fantasy discussion put to bed by Chuck's sloppy performance.
CantAndleDaRiddum
9/7/08 12:58:26PM

Posted by Mastodon2

I guess Chuck will never learn to keep his hands up. If I see one more Cro Cop versus Chuck thread in my entire life I will vomit, Rashad Evans just KO'd Chuck, and if he can do it, Cro Cop would have no problems at all. Thats one fantasy discussion put to bed by Chuck's sloppy performance.

for real dude, i mean CC has looked so good lately in the octagon im sure he'd kill chuck

give me a ******* break man

its called dream fight for a ****** reason

& if u think that if this fight was announced & nobody would watch it, then ____________________ (insert bannable phrase here)
casey64
9/7/08 1:38:20PM
Shocking!!!! GO EVANS!!
RMFG_187
9/7/08 1:57:06PM

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

Posted by Mastodon2

for real dude, i mean CC has looked so good lately in the octagon im sure he'd kill chuck

give me a ******* break man

its called dream fight for a ****** reason

& if u think that if this fight was announced & nobody would watch it, then ____________________ (insert bannable phrase here)

u made my day!