Spike TV and UFC launch UltimateFighter.com, "The Ultimate Fighter" episodes now online

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Spike TV and UFC launch UltimateFighter.com, "The Ultimate Fighter" episodes now online
grappler0000
3/26/10 1:43:54AM
Perhaps the single biggest contributor to the Ultimate Fighting Championship's recent growth spurt will now have a worldwide audience.

Spike TV today announced every episode of its and the UFC's longtime reality series, "The Ultimate Fighter," is now available for free online viewing at the Web site www.ultimatefighter.com.

The offerings include all 10 seasons of the reality series, which returns to Spike TV for an 11th season on March 31.

Spike TV officials today announced the deal at a press conference in its New York City offices.

"We've taken every season, every fighter and every fight and put them all in one place," UFC president Dana White stated. "And for the first time, you'll see full episodes and full fights on the Web for free."

All 142 episodes of the show are now available for streaming. Every cast member has a bio page, and Spike TV officials will roll out new never-before-seen footage each week and even elimination-round fights that didn't make it to air...

Link
Jackelope
3/26/10 1:56:36AM
Boy am I glad I wasn't one of the dopes who bought any DVD's of the previous seasons.

Oh wait.... I am!
king_katool
3/26/10 4:51:49AM

Posted by Jackelope

Boy am I glad I wasn't one of the dopes who bought any DVD's of the previous seasons.

Oh wait.... I am!

Ouch, dont mean to brag or nothing, but im in the process of burning them all to DVD,
bojangalz
3/26/10 6:31:51AM
This still ins't going to be enough to get me to watch the show.
Jackelope
3/26/10 10:47:59AM

Posted by king_katool

Posted by Jackelope

Oh wait.... I am!

Ouch, dont mean to brag or nothing, but im in the process of burning them all to DVD,

LOL no worries dude. I only bought Seasons 1 and 2 Er.. wait.. I have 3, too. D'oh!
bjj1605
3/26/10 4:05:38PM
Oh good..... 'now' they're online. Because they totally weren't before and I know of no ways to get them....