Spike TV debuts "Jon Jones: In the Moment" on Thursday ahead of UFC 128

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Spike TV debuts "Jon Jones: In the Moment" on Thursday ahead of UFC 128
FastKnockout
3/14/11 5:06:51PM
Spike TV unveils a new type of pre-event preview show on Thursday with the debut of "UFC Presents Jon Jones: In the Moment."

The special airs at 11 p.m. ET/PT ahead of Jones' UFC 128 title fight on Saturday with UFC light-heavyweight champion Mauricio "Shogun" Rua.

Officials told MMAjunkie.com the half-hour special follows the fighter's pre-fight preparations, told from his point of view with no narration.

LINK
TS92turbo
3/14/11 5:17:37PM
Cant wait to watch this. Is there a Countdown to 128 too?
FastKnockout
3/14/11 7:04:15PM

Posted by TS92turbo

Cant wait to watch this. Is there a Countdown to 128 too?

Yup. The coundown premieres tomorrow night.
TS92turbo
3/14/11 10:03:34PM
Alright. This hype is starting to make me impatient.

Makes me wonder, I am gonna be pissed if its a one round blow out, or a 5 round blowout, or The Next Silva/Maia or GSP/Hardy. A snoozefest.
dreius
3/14/11 11:37:48PM
Sorry to tell you this, but I'm fully expecting round one KO via Shogun's fist. Oh yeah and I love Jones, but this will be the outcome.
TS92turbo
3/15/11 6:50:15PM

Posted by dreius

Sorry to tell you this, but I'm fully expecting round one KO via Shogun's fist. Oh yeah and I love Jones, but this will be the outcome.

I think they could both end it at any time.
Cooler
3/15/11 6:55:58PM
The challenger gets his own half hour named after him? jeez, such disrepect for the champ, where's his half hour? at least he's beaten a legit top 10..multiple times, no big deal...since Jones resume is sooooo impressive, what with Bonnar or Bader being the best name lol... It'll be nice when Jones' hype train derails and his ego comes back to Earth again.