Spike TV announces four-fight main card for "UFC Fight Night 24: Ortiz vs. Nogueira"

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Spike TV announces four-fight main card for "UFC Fight Night 24: Ortiz vs. Nogueira"
FastKnockout
1/26/11 3:50:00PM
For the first time in more than four years, former UFC light heavyweight champion Tito Ortiz will fight on Spike TV.

Now, his supporting cast is official, too.

In addition to the previously announced Ortiz vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira main event for March's "UFC Fight Night 24: Ortiz vs. Nogueira" event, Spike TV officials today announced the evening's main card will also feature Dan Hardy vs. Anthony Johnson, Duane "Bang" Ludwig vs. Amir Sadollah and Leonard Garcia vs. Nam Phan.

"UFC Fight Night 24: Ortiz vs. Nogueira" takes place March 29 at Seattle's KeyArena and airs on Spike TV.

All four main-card fights had been previously announced by UFC brass, but the evening's bout order had yet to be officially confirmed.

LINK
sclasclemski
1/26/11 3:52:56PM
Pretty rock solid fight card for free on spike as far as I'm concerned.
Chael_Sonnen
1/26/11 10:20:46PM
Does that mean the death of Ion television?? Good news for Spike.
D0wnUnd6e6r
1/27/11 10:50:25AM
Yeah man awesome free card. Spike  > ION
prozacnation1978
1/27/11 12:05:03PM
I am tired of seeing amir on any main card
MMA-San
1/27/11 12:14:23PM
I am tired of seeing you insult MMA fighters, particularly when they are released.
D0wnUnd6e6r
1/27/11 12:36:07PM

Posted by MMA-San

I am tired of seeing you insult MMA fighters, particularly when they are released.

Preach!

this guy fighter bashes at least once a month
sclasclemski
1/27/11 5:24:01PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

I am tired of seeing amir on any main card

I love Amir...I loved him on the show...I feel he has underwhelmed but he is young and has potential. I certainly look forward to his fights.
MMA-San
1/28/11 6:12:54PM
I also hate how its impossible to get through to the guy because he nevers revists his posts. he replies, then leaves never to return.

Everytime he does it a million people hop on his back about it...but he'll never know, because he never sees it.
sclasclemski
1/28/11 8:20:47PM
I guess he never selects the "Notify me via email of replies to this topic" box at the bottom of the reply box
pmoney
1/29/11 4:33:05AM
Amir is a good fighter in my book. I believe every pro fight he has had has been in the UFC. He has a lot of heart and good potential.
BustedKnuckle
1/30/11 7:23:51PM
Pretty damn stacked card on Spike! Very excited about the Hardy/Johnson fight. The main event is also a very interesting match. Nog is a very well rounded fighter. But has fought 2 wrestlers in his last 2 fights and hasn't faired well at all. Tito might be able to pull off a W here with his pattented GnP, and superior cardio?????????
FrankTheTank1181
1/31/11 11:05:19PM
I'm super excited this will be my 1st UFC event to see live, I can't wait.