‘Spider' Silva Angry with Okami

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » ‘Spider' Silva Angry with Okami
grappler0000
3/12/08 7:32:09AM
Rising off the deck, Anderson Silva's invincibility felt imperiled.

With scorecards reflecting Silva's first dropped round since joining the UFC, the Brazilian stalker stood opposite Dan Henderson , as real a test as there is at 185 pounds, taking the advice of trainers with the attitude of someone meandering his way through a stick of gum.

Perhaps it's simple to maintain poise when truth has revealed no one can mess with you. Not right now, at least.

Henderson, some said, was the fighter to derail Silva's impressive run. It didn't happen because, as the UFC champ sees it, he was just better.

Link
SpiderSilva
3/12/08 9:50:21AM
he was better he stuck to his game plan where hendo got his I can stand with anyone attitude which cost him his loss
NatedawgThaM
3/12/08 10:35:06AM
It's official, Okami is a dead man. You saw what Anderson did to Rich and Hendo when they pissed him off. They hit him, pissed him off, and he finished them seconds later.

I scared for Okami
Daddyprimetime
3/12/08 11:19:54AM
Anderson via Fatality in the first.
Darnok
3/12/08 11:39:03AM

Posted by Daddyprimetime

Anderson via Fatality in the first.

I agree, but I think it will be durring the first minute of the first round.
CantAndleDaRiddum
3/12/08 12:12:39PM

Posted by NatedawgThaM

It's official, Okami is a dead man. You saw what Anderson did to Rich and Hendo when they pissed him off. They hit him, pissed him off, and he finished them seconds later.

I scared for Okami

yup
bullettdodger
3/12/08 12:40:34PM
And Anderson will be wanting to inflict as much pain as possible for the DQ loss he handed himself against Okami last time... i really am scared for Okami... but at this point... he gets what he deserves... insullting all American fighters like that in one go... just doesn't sit well. Anderson by laser guided Rocket-arm! RD 1
jgtribbett
3/12/08 1:52:31PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

he was better he stuck to his game plan where hendo got his I can stand with anyone attitude which cost him his loss

yeah i dont think so.. his bad technique on the ground cost him