Spencer Fisher vs. Sam Stout III added to UFC on FX 4 in Atlantic City

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Spencer Fisher vs. Sam Stout III added to UFC on FX 4 in Atlantic City
Budgellism
4/3/12 10:04:50PM
Another trilogy fight is in the works, this one for UFC on FX 4.

Lightweights Sam Stout (17-7-1 MMA, 6-6 UFC) and Spencer Fisher (24-8 MMA, 9-7 UFC) are set for a third fight at the event, which takes place June 22 at Revel Atlantic City in Atlantic City, N.J.

Sportsnet.ca reported the matchup, which MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) later confirmed.

UFC on FX 4's main card airs on FX, and FUEL TV is expected to carry the prelims.

LINK
Travesty145
4/3/12 10:32:33PM
my moneys on stout this time
Playground_Samurai
4/3/12 10:38:02PM
I'm looking forward to this. Their first 2 fights were great.
Bubbles
4/3/12 11:13:01PM
I have been waiting for this for years. Kind of wierd timing as Fisher has lost his 4 of his last 5 while Stout has won 4 of his last 6 but either way this will be FOTN. Stout wins this
FastKnockout
4/4/12 12:09:43AM
Even with their current loses I don't see how this couldn't be exciting.
RhythmAndStyle
4/4/12 12:56:58AM
i was wonderin when they were gon end this..since Stout won the first one, and Spencer takin the 2nd one..i kinda could careless who wins, cuz i know its gonna be fireworks like always with these two..but im leanin more towards Stout, i really felt he got robd in his last match with Tarves..
Pookie
4/4/12 1:04:59AM
I think Fisher proved in the first two fights that he was clearly the better striker.

But now he's on the decline and Stout should handily take this. It's a shame that Stout is going to be the one who's 2-1, since both of his wins are going to come from shitty circumstances.
BeeR
4/4/12 5:02:28PM
wicked match.

fisher vs stout 2 is still one of my favourite fights to watch.
prozacnation1978
4/4/12 6:19:35PM
I like the fight

Surprising that this won't be in Calgary in July.
They better have it on the main card. Gotta go with stout sad thing is if he wins fisher will be cut from Ufc