Spencer Fisher Hurt in Wreck; "I'm all Jacked Up"

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Spencer Fisher Hurt in Wreck; "I'm all Jacked Up"
Next Page »
Porch28
6/20/08 8:05:36PM
Spencer Fisher wrecked his bike this week...says he's all jacked up with rash burns, but still plans on fight.

On his accident...

"I’ve been better. I wrecked my bicycle 2 days ago and I’m all jacked up. I got rash burns on my knees all the way up to my elbows; it’s bad."
LINK
McBee
6/20/08 8:48:08PM

Posted by Porch28

Spencer Fisher wrecked his bike this week...says he's all jacked up with rash burns, but still plans on fight.

On his accident...

"I’ve been better. I wrecked my bicycle 2 days ago and I’m all jacked up. I got rash burns on my knees all the way up to my elbows; it’s bad."
LINK

nobody learned from Mir,

cannot take the fight out of the biker or the biker out of the fighter
DustinT
6/20/08 8:54:03PM

Posted by McBee

Posted by Porch28

On his accident...

LINK

nobody learned from Mir,

cannot take the fight out of the biker or the biker out of the fighter

i think ole spenc was riding a different bike
no?
saemskin
6/20/08 9:05:37PM
that sucks, he has a fight coming up and is always a game fighter. Ready to bang and has beautiful standup.

I like Spencer Fisher.
mikevolz
6/20/08 9:08:39PM
he was riding his bike...cycle.

i love spencer fisher, but the man has had some problems since sam stout, hes had to pull out of fights because of constant injury, and looked terrible against frankie edgar. i mean he normally has a real active guard and has much better wrestling than that.

and he looked like an old man when he was sparring with jens pulver to lead up for the urijah faber fight.
McBee
6/20/08 9:19:06PM

Posted by mikevolz

he was riding his bike...cycle.

i love spencer fisher, but the man has had some problems since sam stout, hes had to pull out of fights because of constant injury, and looked terrible against frankie edgar. i mean he normally has a real active guard and has much better wrestling than that.

and he looked like an old man when he was sparring with jens pulver to lead up for the urijah faber fight.

so that was who I ran off the road that day, I hate cyclers
hotrodttt
6/20/08 9:22:09PM
I still had Jeremy Stephens before this, Spencer's Takedown Defense is horrid
McBee
6/20/08 9:24:03PM

Posted by hotrodttt

that was frankie edgar, spencer is normally better off his back also, edgar fight was a fluke, crash and everything jeremy does not have a chance
hotrodttt
6/20/08 9:28:45PM

Posted by McBee

Posted by hotrodttt

that was frankie edgar, spencer is normally better off his back also, edgar fight was a fluke, crash and everything jeremy does not have a chance

It's going to be close as Although Spencer had good hands, Jeremy's are more Fluid. And Spencer has always struggled against Wrestlers and Jeremy has a Solid Wrestling Background. Also, Frankie would beat Spencer 99/100 due to his Takedown Defense. And he is Good off his back but Diego Saraiva wasn't able to Submit Jeremy neither was Ricardo Liborio Trained Cole Miller. And their Jiu Jitsu is a lot Better and Natural.
Sam_Rothstein
6/20/08 11:33:59PM

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by McBee

Posted by hotrodttt

It's going to be close as Although Spencer had good hands, Jeremy's are more Fluid. And Spencer has always struggled against Wrestlers and Jeremy has a Solid Wrestling Background. Also, Frankie would beat Spencer 99/100 due to his Takedown Defense. And he is Good off his back but Diego Saraiva wasn't able to Submit Jeremy neither was Ricardo Liborio Trained Cole Miller. And their Jiu Jitsu is a lot Better and Natural.

jeremy stephens has a wrestling backround? im from his home town and i didnt even know that

im not even sure he wrestled in high school
McBee
6/21/08 12:09:13AM

Posted by Sam_Rothstein

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by McBee

Posted by hotrodttt

jeremy stephens has a wrestling backround? im from his home town and i didnt even know that

pwned
hotrodttt
6/21/08 12:50:36AM

Posted by Sam_Rothstein

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by McBee

Posted by hotrodttt

The Interviewer asks him and Jeremy says Wrestling

It's the 8th Question he asks
hotrodttt
6/21/08 12:52:37AM

Posted by McBee

Posted by Sam_Rothstein

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by McBee

Posted by hotrodttt

pwned

It kinda looks like you ate your words and got pwned yourself. I know my MMA dude

Link to Interview

It's the 8th Question he asked, I try to be civil but you poster who challenge my knowledge
loller90278
6/21/08 12:56:32AM
hotrodttt for the win!

hotrodttt
6/21/08 1:08:51AM

Posted by loller90278

hotrodttt for the win!

Yeah Dude I hate it when people challenge my knowledge of the Sport

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
RampageOwnedYou
6/21/08 3:00:32AM
You tell him brotha!! ;-)
McBee
6/21/08 3:26:33AM

pwned

It kinda looks like you ate your words and got pwned yourself. I know my MMA dude

Link to Interview

It's the 8th Question he asked, I try to be civil but you poster who challenge my knowledge

pwned my ass, this is what the 8th questin is anyway
MMAWeekly: What’s your martial arts background?
Stephens: Wrestling and boxing.
that tells you this guy is an amazing wrestler!! stop reading jeremy stephens interviews and get a life
hotrodttt
6/21/08 3:50:26AM

Posted by McBee

pwned

Link to Interview

that tells you this guy is an amazing wrestler!! stop reading jeremy stephens interviews and get a life

That's why I'm really Good at Picking Fights, you have to check up on your Fighters
Pookie
6/21/08 4:03:34AM
Im kind of surprised you thought the edgar fight was a fluke.

Fisher was a very easy win for Edgar.
McBee
6/21/08 4:09:08AM

Posted by Pookie

what do you call the Liddell Jardine fight?

Fisher underestimated him or was not close to 100% for the fight whatever, Fisher is a lot better than who fought Edgar that night, that is what I meant I am not saying Edgar is not for real but I think The King Fisher will return.
McBee
6/21/08 4:10:51AM

Posted by Pookie

do you lose another avatar bet?! the gay avatars are getting suspious
Pookie
6/21/08 4:21:57AM

Posted by McBee

Posted by Pookie

what do you call the Liddell Jardine fight?

Fisher underestimated him or was not close to 100% for the fight whatever, Fisher is a lot better than who fought Edgar that night, that is what I meant I am not saying Edgar is not for real but I think The King Fisher will return.

Jardine was an upset. Fisher was the underdog against Edgar on gambling sites. So that doesnt make any sense.

Posted by McBee

"Did", Very original though
McBee
6/21/08 8:44:46AM

Posted by McBee

"Did", Very original though

you have a pretty great record to be losing so many bets, just stop betting on Baroni
bls1919
6/21/08 8:40:02PM
50 hard punchs from sam stout didnt stop him i dont think a little road rash will. WAR FISHER
89vision
6/21/08 10:22:32PM
damnit fisher you made me pick jeremy
Sam_Rothstein
6/22/08 3:30:29AM

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by McBee

pwned

Link to Interview

That's why I'm really Good at Picking Fights, you have to check up on your Fighters
Sorry i would of got back to you sooner but i just rented bio shock for 360 and its been taking up my time.

You said he had a wrestling backround, You were wrong. Instead of proving to me that he has a wrestling pedigree you simply show me an interview where he says his style is wrestling. If thats me getting pwned then so be it

He never had a wrestling backround, he never wrestled in high school and he never was known for his wrestling in any of his non ufc fights. He never started training heavy wrestling until diego sanchez came to des moines.

You may think you are right, but I know im right. Im not saying I know more about you on all fighting aspects. I do know more about Iowa fighters
hotrodttt
6/22/08 3:46:40AM

Posted by Sam_Rothstein

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by McBee

pwned

Link to Interview

Sorry i would of got back to you sooner but i just rented bio shock for 360 and its been taking up my time.

You said he had a wrestling backround, You were wrong. Instead of proving to me that he has a wrestling pedigree you simply show me an interview where he says his style is wrestling. If thats me getting pwned then so be it

He never had a wrestling backround, he never wrestled in high school and he never was known for his wrestling in any of his non ufc fights. He never started training heavy wrestling until diego sanchez came to des moines.

You may think you are right, but I know im right. Im not saying I know more about you on all fighting aspects. I do know more about Iowa fighters

Well, you should you're from Iowa, but then again, you don't need to from the place to know more because my Japanese MMA Knowledge is

Edit: I never said I pwned you, I was talking to McBee just because he said something
Sam_Rothstein
6/22/08 4:07:24AM

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by Sam_Rothstein

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by McBee

pwned

Link to Interview

Well, you should you're from Iowa, but then again, you don't need to from the place to know more because my Japanese MMA Knowledge is

Edit: I never said I pwned you, I was talking to McBee just because he said something

Well with iowa fighters I feel like I do. Jeremy Stevens was a street fighter, he never was a wrestler. Just like Corey "The Project" Simpson or Josh "The Dentist" Neer. They arent the type of guys who actually have any wrestling backround. They were the type of guys who got into a lot of fist fights back in the day and hung out with a bad crowd. Im not saying that these guys don't train heavy wrestling and ground and pound now. Im just saying none of them came from wrestling backrounds

I was at greensparks when stephens was almost submitted by vern jefferson and came back to win, I was at DD3 when he lost to chris mickle. I was at both rematchs where he won.

This is one time where my iowa knowledge will prevail over your japanese mma knowledge

Side Note : I just realized you werent the one who said pwned it was someone else. Let the peanut gallery think what they want.

Ive never been one to have too many people agree with me (as you call tell by my props for posts ratio)
Sam_Rothstein
6/22/08 7:51:04PM
Im not even sure why, but I got pretty offended by this

Props on making something up and having all these people agree with you though.

Next time I will keep my simple non-japanese mma information to myself
hotrodttt
6/22/08 8:17:21PM

Posted by Sam_Rothstein

Im not even sure why, but I got pretty offended by this

Props on making something up and having all these people agree with you though.

Next time I will keep my simple non-japanese mma information to myself

What's with you ? I was actually WATCHING a Jeremy Stephens interview and he SAID that he had a Wrestling Background. Oh and look at Wikipedia, they say he has a Wrestling Background.

Link

Read the Biography
Pages: [1] 2