South Padre Gangster

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » South Padre Gangster
Wolfenstein
1/14/09 5:01:49PM
One of the best skateboard beatdowns since the movie "Kids". If you haven't seen it yet, it's a must-watch.

link
breakdown5
1/14/09 5:29:14PM
I have this on DVD. It's from one of the Steve-O videos. Dude gets wrecked big time.
Jackelope
1/14/09 5:50:24PM
Personally I find this completely reprehensible. That's coming from a guy who has done some pretty f#cked up sh!t in my life, too. I mean I've done some BAD stuff and I've been pretty careless about other people's feelings at times- but I couldn't ever see myself condoning this kind of activity. The pushing the board out from under people was mildly funny (although a tool move) but the skateboard beat down was anything but funny.

The dude is a total douchebag. Too bad that guy was a puss and had no idea how to defend himself because I would take nothing but absolute pleasure in kicking the ever-loving **** out of skater dude. I think you should leave people alone once you've KO'd them, but for this asshole... I'd look past that for a couple blows. I'd hospitalize this dude something BAD.

Anyway, those are just my honest feelings. Ask me if you really want to know how I feel Seriously, though- I already think Steve-O is a retard and if this is really something he condones then multiply that tenfold.
Wolfenstein
1/14/09 5:55:11PM
You have to admit...running his skateboard into his hand at the end was pretty funny, I don't know maybe it's my own cold-hearted humor.

You would have thought he would have been more prepared for the overhand-skateboard-smash, but it was like he never saw it coming.
breakdown5
1/14/09 6:28:21PM

Posted by Jackelope

Personally I find this completely reprehensible. That's coming from a guy who has done some pretty f#cked up sh!t in my life, too. I mean I've done some BAD stuff and I've been pretty careless about other people's feelings at times- but I couldn't ever see myself condoning this kind of activity. The pushing the board out from under people was mildly funny (although a tool move) but the skateboard beat down was anything but funny.

The dude is a total douchebag. Too bad that guy was a puss and had no idea how to defend himself because I would take nothing but absolute pleasure in kicking the ever-loving **** out of skater dude. I think you should leave people alone once you've KO'd them, but for this asshole... I'd look past that for a couple blows. I'd hospitalize this dude something BAD.

Anyway, those are just my honest feelings. Ask me if you really want to know how I feel Seriously, though- I already think Steve-O is a retard and if this is really something he condones then multiply that tenfold.

I agree that it was a little excessive after the guy was down, but he never should've gotten out of the car if he wasn't prepared to do something. All because his girlfriend ran over his skateboard.

On a side note, the south padre gangster is no Mike Vallely. Some classic Vallely.

LINK

LINK 2
jiujitsufreak74
1/14/09 6:45:58PM
i thought it was hilarious, but it would have been even more hilarious if that guy knocked him out.
cowcatcher
1/14/09 7:03:23PM

Posted by Jackelope

i agree 100%. god i wish the guy that got hit would have done something....ANYTHING to get that guy back.
dannyfrank
1/14/09 8:01:30PM

Posted by breakdown5

On a side note, the south padre gangster is no Mike Vallely. Some classic Vallely.

LINK

LINK 2

classic
Mayhem13
1/14/09 9:44:44PM
yeah that dude was a punk, I wish he woulda got knocked out by the other dude.
MMAcca
1/15/09 8:36:06AM

Posted by dannyfrank

Posted by breakdown5

LINK

LINK 2

classic

Mike V is the man
aaa9erh8er
1/15/09 3:50:24PM
i love the mike v videos. yea the guy was a an asshole but he was kinda funny to. but id be some good justice if he gets an ass whooping