Souldn't they have the cage rage 25 card up yet

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Souldn't they have the cage rage 25 card up yet
Aries2343
2/10/08 2:04:18PM
Cage Rage 25 will be featureing former UFC fighter "The Worlds Most Dangerous Man" Ken Shamrock takeing on a tough opponite Robert"Buzz"Berry.... The card will also have on it tough fighters like Gary Turner and Jean Silva

The only question I have is why they havent posted the fights up yet
wolfman
2/10/08 2:31:37PM

Posted by Aries2343

Cage Rage 25 will be featureing former UFC fighter "The Worlds Most Dangerous Man" Ken Shamrock takeing on a tough opponite Robert"Buzz"Berry.... The card will also have on it tough fighters like Gary Turner and Jean Silva

The only question I have is why they havent posted the fights up yet

I think they are waiting until the second season is over to add that event. Cage Rage 25 will more than likely be the first event of the 3rd season. Therefore, they are in no hurry to add this event. Also, it could just be that they haven't taken the time to add it. I am pretty sure it will be added to the secondary league within a week or so.
Svartorm
2/10/08 8:47:41PM
Does anyone know where the official card is?
madmarck
2/11/08 5:52:04AM

NO

You know you love it.
hippysmacker
2/13/08 4:27:15AM
I talked to the boss and season 2 in the secondary league ends after 10 events. The last 2 are this week. We will then start season 3 , but the sight isn't st up for the 3rd season yet. The main programmer has a lot to do, and when he gets time for it we will start season 3 in that league.
bezun
2/13/08 3:00:18PM
As i was. What is she thinking, i'm not sure that this particular individual has the necessary skills to not get beaten rather serverly by her well versed counterpart. I do hope however that these two individuals give it their all and the out come favors this particular "fighter''s opponent. I do not in fact wish she die as previously pointed out by our mod.
tap_or_snap
2/13/08 3:08:04PM

Posted by Svartorm

Does anyone know where the official card is?

Its at wembley arena, swear i already posted this, maybe a mod deleted my post...weird?
emfleek
2/13/08 3:14:54PM

Posted by bezun

As i was. What is she thinking, i'm not sure that this particular individual has the necessary skills to not get beaten rather serverly by her well versed counterpart. I do hope however that these two individuals give it their all and the out come favors this particular "fighter''s opponent. I do not in fact wish she die as previously pointed out by our mod.

I hate that staged staredown crap. It's a joke.