sorry TKO but I need to move...

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » sorry TKO but I need to move...
kaopadgai
12/9/12 11:27:00PM
I TRIED getting my large camp involved in a little prediction discussion but nobody seems to give a shit.

i'm not askin' for much. just a little bit of talk. there's nothing happening on our message board.
Budgellism
12/10/12 12:24:23AM

Posted by kaopadgai

I TRIED getting my large camp involved in a little prediction discussion but nobody seems to give a shit.

i'm not askin' for much. just a little bit of talk. there's nothing happening on our message board.

Send Rabi a PM if you're interested in joining Project Mayhem.
prophecy033
12/10/12 12:30:41AM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by kaopadgai

Send Rabi a PM if you're interested in joining Project Mayhem.

george112
12/10/12 12:54:44AM
We would love to have you on our message boards
thevoodooninja
12/10/12 6:08:54AM
Send me a messege when you leave your camp. I'll send u an invite
kaopadgai
12/10/12 10:01:44AM
Thanks for the invite from Project Mayhem BUT it seems kind of cheap for me to quit my camp for a first place team.

I'm more of an underdog type of guy. I'm in this for the competition. Jumping ship for a first-place team isn't my style.

I still can't quit my camp for a few more hours so I'll make up my mind in the next day or so...
Budgellism
12/10/12 10:56:10AM
I can't blame you for that. Goodluck
Bubbles
12/10/12 1:19:19PM

Posted by kaopadgai

Thanks for the invite from Project Mayhem BUT it seems kind of cheap for me to quit my camp for a first place team.

I'm more of an underdog type of guy. I'm in this for the competition. Jumping ship for a first-place team isn't my style.

I still can't quit my camp for a few more hours so I'll make up my mind in the next day or so...

Dark Horse is in 2nd place and with a couple big events can take over top spot
infestructure
12/10/12 3:18:06PM
I had a really hard time trying to findcamp with an active message board, and you will find a whole lot of camps will pretend they are all that whentrying to recruit you, and you join and find only two members ever post in camp forums. Imo there are only a handful of camps withtrue hardcores who discuss every upcoming fight

Ps sorry about the shifty grammar guys, I'm trying to get used to typing on a tablet,, and finding it really alters what I say
Bubbles
12/12/12 8:08:52PM

Posted by infestructure
Ps sorry about the shifty grammar guys, I'm trying to get used to typing on a tablet,, and finding it really alters what I say

I just figured it was because you're from NZ
mitch1990
1/2/13 10:26:47PM
Sorry TKO fight camp, but I just left as well.

Looking for a new fight camp for this season.