Sorry Randy Couture, but all your base are belong to us

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Sorry Randy Couture, but all your base are belong to us
DoTheMMAth
1/21/07 12:25:18PM
There's just no way that Randy can defeat big Tim. Big Tim wins via brutal scootbike collision. End of UFC68.

Ok, j/k, but I honestly don't think Randy can beat Tim... just wanted an excuse to post this picture.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 2
Red_Elvis
1/21/07 5:49:19PM
Komrade... this looks to be wery funny. And no, I'm not talking funny like joke.
nate22
1/22/07 12:46:06PM
WOW Timmy is obviously making the big bucks.
roadking95th
1/23/07 2:39:03PM
has there ever been a more goofy champion, in any sport, than Big Tim?
slammadowg
1/27/07 4:39:43PM
you scared me for a second, i thought you had no faith in the natural.
DoTheMMAth
1/27/07 11:54:51PM

Posted by slammadowg

you scared me for a second, i thought you had no faith in the natural.

O I have faith in The Natural; he's a gentlemen of the sport (I don't care if ESPN won't cover us yet, MMA is the best fuggin' sport out there), is VERY knowledgeable, and has a heart the size of a mini cooper.... it's just that Tim is large, Tim is a top-notch survivalist (even if he can be boring), and Tim hits hard. Randy will be putting on weight to be a heavyweight while Tim is in his natural habititat.
Bigsexydaddy
1/28/07 1:10:32AM
Man, there is just something about Big Timmah that screams DOOFUS!
madmarck
2/5/07 3:00:03PM
Thats Pretty dam Funny. I dont think anyone really thinks Randy will win. We just vote for him cuz we want him to win.
WAR COUTURE!
bayonetxwork
2/5/07 4:27:11PM
I'm surprised he doesn't wear his belt while taking a roll on the skooooooota.
madmarck
2/5/07 4:49:13PM

Posted by bayonetxwork

I'm surprised he doesn't wear his belt while taking a roll on the skooooooota.

He must not have had the title at that point. B/c you know he wears the belt EVERYWHERE he goes.