Sorry PETA, this is funny.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Sorry PETA, this is funny.
gsquat
3/7/08 4:07:57PM
I don't know if you'll find this as hilarious as I did, but here ya go...

Link
jiujitsufreak74
3/7/08 4:13:41PM
i found it funny too. and who gives a crap what those hippies over at PeTA think, they value animal life over human life and have "unnatural" bonds with their pets

Me--------------------> <--------------------PeTA
RampageOwnedYou
3/7/08 4:23:36PM
Cant say I was laughing with you.
That guy is an idiot.
Saying he wasn't trying to hit the hawk, but unleashed close 10 balls at it....
This guy doesnt deserve to go to jail, but a heavy fine no doubt.

Maybe he should videotape elswhere, didn't know it was hit right to be there, and not the hawk.

pv3Hpv3p
3/7/08 4:36:00PM
Ahhhh, fine the guy and be done with it...

Pretty stupid to do, don't think you should add to the overcrowding in jails because of it though...

Reminded me of when that Randy Johnson pitch hit a bird halfway between the mound and homeplate... that shit was nuts...

SIDENOTE: Please don't ever feel the need to apologize to PETA... Nothing wrong with being an animal lover and all, but those PETA people are just f'n nuts
gsquat
3/7/08 4:40:56PM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Pretty stupid to do, don't think you should add to the overcrowding in jails because of it though...

Reminded me of when that Randy Johnson pitch hit a bird halfway between the mound and homeplate... that shit was nuts...

SIDENOTE: Please don't ever feel the need to apologize to PETA... Nothing wrong with being an animal lover and all, but those PETA people are just f'n nuts

Oh no no no. I wasn't really apologizing to PETA. I was just saying no matter what your viewpoint on animal protection, this is funny. I'm no hippie. I'm an American.
pv3Hpv3p
3/7/08 4:44:43PM

Posted by gsquat

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Oh no no no. I wasn't really apologizing to PETA. I was just saying no matter what your viewpoint on animal protection, this is funny. I'm no hippie. I'm an American.

I know whachya met, just kiddin around
Hurricane_Brad
3/7/08 5:03:08PM
Just Darwinism in action. If he hit close to 10 balls at it, maybe the hawk should have taken a hint and flown away.
juanez13
3/7/08 6:11:24PM
you are making fun of PETA??...better hide, cus Mac danzing is coming to Kick your ass..........

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Aaronno9
3/7/08 7:07:33PM
Well i cant say i find that funny at all tbh. If he just wanted to scare it off he could of just had sombody run over and it probably would of flew away. Call me a hippy if you want, but killing animals just isnt my idea of fun.
juanez13
3/7/08 7:40:06PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Well i cant say i find that funny at all tbh. If he just wanted to scare it off he could of just had sombody run over and it probably would of flew away. Call me a hippy if you want, but killing animals just isnt my idea of fun.

Hippy!!!!!!!!!!!!! jks man.
Copenhagen
3/7/08 9:40:08PM
The sorry thing about America is this guy will probably get more jail time than a child abuser.
madmarck
3/7/08 9:59:23PM
I wonder if he realized that even if he had scared the bird off by hitting balls at it that
he was still harassing wildlife.
Pookie
3/7/08 9:59:34PM
stupid bird, should have taken the hint.

Survival of the fittest. If that bird would have survived it would have made stupid hawk children.
juanez13
3/7/08 10:05:25PM

Posted by Pookie

Survival of the fittest. If that bird would have survived it would have made stupid hawk children.

Good Point. We have come to a conclusion by consensus that it was best for the dumbass hawk to die, By surviving it would have only populated the area by more dumbass hawks which could have possibly driven society into Chaos.....End Of Discussion.
Pookie
3/7/08 10:08:52PM

Posted by juanez13

Posted by Pookie

Good Point. We have come to a conclusion by consensus that it was best for the dumbass hawk to die, By surviving it would have only populated the area by more dumbass hawks which could have possibly driven society into Chaos.....End Of Discussion.

exactly what i was getting at
tdietel01
3/8/08 8:58:54PM
this guy should get a reward for hitting the stupd bird!! you know how hard that is. nice shot! he should also put that shot onto his instructional video lol
Ordep
3/10/08 12:03:11AM
as an Ecologist, I respect my position in the foodwed