sorry

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » sorry
duggy
11/11/07 1:31:39AM
my friend logged onto my page and posted an inappropriate topic. i dont know how to erase forum topics. this sucks.
Scott_Revels
11/11/07 3:31:05AM
1. Wrong Forum. 2. Wrong place to come out of the closet. There are some barbarians here who will pick on you for that kind've thing. Unless you like burly men pounding on you.. I'll stop before I start trouble. Still, i'd hide for like four months if this was a joke, and hope that no one remembers. If it's not a joke, your very brave. It does change the meaning of "Fighter Bashing" though.. Okay, okay.. i'm going.. Damn..
tuvok500
11/11/07 12:42:20PM

Posted by duggy

my friend logged onto my page and posted an inappropriate topic. i dont know how to erase forum topics. this sucks.

man , i hope that you have changed your password !!

do i have to remenber you that if someone log on your account and change your picks, we can find ourself in big trouble !!

Scott_Revels
11/11/07 12:47:56PM

Posted by tuvok500

do i have to remenber you that if someone log on your account and change your picks, we can find ourself in big trouble !!

I wouldn't mind seeing that happen. Any gain for Team Valcom is a good thing.

Oh weight.. Your not a Heavyweight team. Nevermind. Forgive my rudeness. Many blessings.. until you join the Heavyweights.. then DIE! DEATH GLARE!

Good day.

Edit: You can tell I haven't slept in 26 hours.. Wait* not weight.