Sopranos Anyone?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Sopranos Anyone?
Taylor8766
7/31/08 12:16:29PM
Anyone here like the Sopranos, I know I'm gunna get one of those duh' post, but I never watched it because I didn't wanna start watching it halfway through season 3 or whatever, so the other day my uncle finished collecting all seasons and the last one he got was season 1, which I just finished the other night and it's @#$%ing amazing, I can't believe I never got into it when it first came out, considering I love gangster films and what not, I love it.
Shawn91111
7/31/08 12:28:58PM
I always tried to watch it...but I never got HBO so I watch the reruns now at 9am on thursdays and fridays on A&E...I love that show
DCRage
7/31/08 12:40:18PM
You can also download most, if not all the episodes from iTunes. They're $2.99 per episode (not $1.99 like 98% of other shows) but that's what it took to get it there, ditto for a few other HBO shows. I myself am debating downloading OZ, I started watching it near the end.
SpiderSilva
7/31/08 2:01:32PM
man 2 years ago I watched every show to catch up on-demand and finished the series. OZ is a good one right now I have been watching curb your enthusiasum funny show
Manfred
7/31/08 2:36:22PM
My favorite HBO shows in order:

Sopranos
Deadwood
Rome
OZ
The Wire

All are very good.
DCRage
7/31/08 2:41:53PM
My favorite, excluding Real Time With Bill Maher and the various HBO Sports series, has always been Arli$$. I wish HBO would gather up whatever episodes they did and put them on DVD or something, that was always my favorite show.
Lord_Lenny
7/31/08 5:36:55PM

Posted by Taylor8766

Anyone here like the Sopranos, I know I'm gunna get one of those duh' post, but I never watched it because I didn't wanna start watching it halfway through season 3 or whatever, so the other day my uncle finished collecting all seasons and the last one he got was season 1, which I just finished the other night and it's @#$%ing amazing, I can't believe I never got into it when it first came out, considering I love gangster films and what not, I love it.

same here, my dad knew i loved gangster movies and hated stupid shows where no one dies/kills and claims to be badass. So he recommended Sopranos so i downloaded them all not too long ago and burned through every episode in about a month. Damn good show, and the further along it gets the more surprising and unpredictable, especially the last seasons