i was sooooo pissed they showed sub of the night

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » i was sooooo pissed they showed sub of the night
MFOTHER
7/6/08 2:30:36PM
i hadnt seen the fight yet, and was really looking forward to it.......and then to show they outcome.......pissed me right off......

i know people are saying its sub of the night, they have to highlight it........but they showed the entire KO of the night, and didnt make clear that it was......

the true fans would have found the fight and watched it......especially if they made it free the next day
Twenty20Dollars
7/6/08 2:32:13PM
um they always do that.
MFOTHER
7/6/08 2:35:59PM
ummmm sub of the night isnt always from an unaired prelim
voodoo-jitsu
7/6/08 2:39:08PM
im pissed they didnt show all the fights there were only 9 fights it would have been nice to see them i know they never show all the fights but there are usually few more fights on a card
mikevolz
7/6/08 3:27:09PM
come on man, were you really that surprised that gurgel lost?

MFOTHER
7/6/08 3:34:32PM
its not about that..........i dont like to know the outcomes of fights.........i picked cole......but it was a good fight..................its like someone telling the winner of any competition/ match/ game you are lookng forward to.
jae_1833
7/6/08 3:38:27PM

Posted by thevoodooninja

I'm pissed they didn't show all the fights there were only 9 fights it would have been nice to see them i know they never show all the fights but there are usually few more fights on a card

They would have but too many fights went to decision, they just don't have the time locked down for it. By the way check out the video section it's in there.