sonnonvsjones?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » sonnonvsjones?
dfwkris
9/23/12 8:19:04AM
why do people think cheal should get a title fight at 205 he just lost to anderson silva plus i hasnt fought at 205 in a hot minute hes got like 12 losses on his record and jones would murder him if they fought it would be retared
but i keep hearing people talking about this and i dont get it
kopower
9/23/12 9:31:09AM
Not sure. He knows how to sell a fight though. My guess, he's a few wins away at 205 before he get's even a sniff at the title.
ghandikush
9/23/12 10:23:18AM

Posted by kopower

Not sure. He knows how to sell a fight though. My guess, he's a few wins away at 205 before he get's even a sniff at the title.

He needs a single win and lots of shit talk before they give him a shot bacause these days title fights have become almost solely political.
prozacnation1978
9/23/12 10:36:21AM
I still say hendo vs Jones next
kopower
9/23/12 10:39:54AM

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by kopower

He needs a single win and lots of shit talk before they give him a shot bacause these days title fights have become almost solely political.

Only way he gets a shot after one win, is if someone pulls out again. Chael knows how to play the game, so you know he'll be vocal about a shot if he beats Forrest, but I think it won't happen.
scoozna
9/23/12 11:10:23AM

Posted by kopower
Only way he gets a shot after one win, is if someone pulls out again. Chael knows how to play the game, so you know he'll be vocal about a shot if he beats Forrest, but I think it won't happen.

This! He generates hype, he manufactures opportunities, all by mouthing off and being ready to fight. It's pretty amazing to me.
Budgellism
9/23/12 12:31:40PM
The only reason people wanted to see it is because it was a short notice fight that was the best option at the time. I don't see anyone calling for a Chael Sonnen title shot anymore.
warglory
9/23/12 1:30:29PM
Winner of Machida and Hendo, if that fight definitely goes down, will get Jones next.
Chael_Sonnen
9/23/12 3:53:17PM

Posted by dfwkris

why do people think cheal should get a title fight at 205 he just lost to anderson silva plus i hasnt fought at 205 in a hot minute hes got like 12 losses on his record and jones would murder him if they fought it would be retared

iam amazed that you don't know what a comma and a
spacebar are
used
for
?
State_Champ
9/23/12 4:30:11PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by dfwkris

iam amazed that you don't know what a comma and a
spacebar are
used
for
?

WAR PUNCTUATION!
Lungsofsteel
9/23/12 8:19:12PM
evans vs sonnen would be interesting