In Sonnen we trust!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » In Sonnen we trust!
SmileR
7/8/12 12:34:42PM
I'm still riding the Sonnen war wagon!
No one takes rounds from Anderson like Chael does! He'll be back and he'll be ready!

MEDIUM RARE.
MALICE
7/8/12 12:38:47PM
I'm still a fan of Sonnen. I'm still a fan of Silva. Sonnen, keep up the funny comments and antics. Silva, keep that legacy going and please please silence Seagal.
LightsOUT23
7/8/12 1:02:11PM

Posted by SmileR

No one takes rounds from Anderson like Chael does! He'll be back and he'll be ready!

MEDIUM RARE.

Sonnen showed what type of fighter he really is tonight. He talks better than he fights. Bisping gave him a fight then Silva dismantles and Embarrasses him !!!
Budgellism
7/8/12 1:29:53PM

Posted by LightsOUT23

Posted by SmileR

MEDIUM RARE.

Sonnen showed what type of fighter he really is tonight. He talks better than he fights. Bisping gave him a fight then Silva dismantles and Embarrasses him !!!

This is false.
thevoodooninja
7/8/12 1:31:28PM

Posted by LightsOUT23

Posted by SmileR

MEDIUM RARE.

Sonnen showed what type of fighter he really is tonight. He talks better than he fights. Bisping gave him a fight then Silva dismantles and Embarrasses him !!! [/QUOTE

thevoodooninja
7/8/12 1:33:47PM

Posted by SmileR

MEDIUM RARE.

i owe u a prop for this thread, i totaly agree
DancingDoll
7/8/12 1:41:02PM
I'm a fan of Sonnen's. He fights hard and never make excuses or cries foul when he loses. That gets all my respect.
thevoodooninja
7/8/12 2:35:41PM
i tried to prop myself and it wont let me
Poor_Franklin
7/8/12 4:59:53PM
Haters gon' Hate. Should Sonnen return & continue to fight, he will be fine. I love how everyone thinks he is shitty bc they dislike him & bc of his losses to the greatest ufc fighter we've ever seen
postman
7/8/12 7:40:11PM

Posted by SmileR

WELL DONE!!!!!

Fixed
warglory
7/8/12 8:26:20PM

Posted by LightsOUT23

Posted by SmileR

MEDIUM RARE.

Yeah except for the part of your post that is based in reality.
Pookie
7/8/12 11:16:07PM
I think he handled his loss very well.
prophecy033
7/9/12 12:11:23AM

Posted by Pookie

I think he handled his loss very well.