Was sonnen relieved he lost, knowing what was ahead?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Was sonnen relieved he lost, knowing what was ahead?
CanadianCripplr
9/21/10 5:46:12AM
Do you think Chael was maybe a little relieved he didnt win the belt? If he actually went to an official and said he might be positive before the fight I almost think hes relieved hes not having the belt stripped from his waist right now.
As he was pounding Silva in the final round I would think it crossed his mind that he was gonna create a scandal when he won the belt only to test positive. He was prolly thinking about it when he woke up wrapped in a sub.....
ChokeUout
9/21/10 10:18:03AM
absolutely not. Chael wanted that belt and even though he cheated, he was still devastated he lost. Most people are extremely if they get one shot at the title, and there was no guarentee he'd get another as soon as he lost (and it's even less likely that he'll get one now)

Let this be a lesson to everyone: Cheaters never prosper!
gartface
9/21/10 10:45:59AM

Posted by ChokeUout

absolutely not. Chael wanted that belt and even though he cheated, he was still devastated he lost. Most people are extremely if they get one shot at the title, and there was no guarentee he'd get another as soon as he lost (and it's even less likely that he'll get one now)

Let this be a lesson to everyone: Cheaters never prosper! Unless they cycle properly.

Fixed
TheGodfather1024
9/21/10 12:33:19PM
he still wanted the belt....i really hope the don't rematch i'd rather see belfort