Song(s) you rock out to that you wouldnt normally tell anyone.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Song(s) you rock out to that you wouldnt normally tell anyone.
« Previous Page
emfleek
4/30/08 11:51:55PM
**starts collecting Man Cards from everyone**

PS...you shouldn't be ashamed to rock out to ANY Clapton tune.
roadking95th
5/1/08 1:35:43AM

Posted by Jackelope

"Beds are Burning" by Midnight Oil. Not the shit that has been remade over and over again.. the actual original Aussie band Midnight Oil's version. The lyrics behind the song are pretty cool, but I swear to God I must look like a douche singing it in my car.

Speaking of looking like a douche, I also like "Blinded by the Light" which is the infamous song that people think says "Wrapped up like a douche, another runner in the night!" Which is actually "revved up like a deuce"

Good ole Midnight Oil! I remember listening to them a little in the day. I had my personal best time at running dustance, with one of their albums running through my head. I ran a little over 8 miles in 56 minutes. My CC coach was sure I cheated. Too bad it was only practice and I could only run 3.1 miles in 18 minutes!

My most shameful song would have to be Staying Alive by the Bee Gees. If I'm a drinking and it's a playing, I am a dancing. Think Travolta, just not nearly as good
hippysmacker
5/1/08 6:56:47AM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Don't know if it's a guilty pleasure or not but I really really like that song on the new nike commercials...

I think it's called "list of demands" or something by Saul Williams... catchy as all hell

Seriously , that commercial got me all jacked. I was ashamed that Nike's advertising genius had overwhelmed me, until I realized it was the song. Wasn't sure who it was at first, had to look it up myself . I thought it might be Lenny Kravitz /White Strripes/ chemical brothers mix or something. . Anyway, that song gets me too. I am way past the point of caring what anyone thinks, and I am that guy in the car ( even at the stoplight) , still rocking out unashamed. Also, I have been A Christian for a long time now , and haven't bought a secular CD in over 10 years, so some of my stuff is prayer/Worship/Gospel. A big old dude, in a big old truck singing The Barlow Girls " Never alone" or " I beleive " gets a fair amount of weird looks. I don't care tough. Those chicks have the voices of Angels. If you never heard of them , think a cross between" Dixie Chicks and Evanescence" as the Ex who got me into them described it fro me. Most of stuff is still metal though, and that just causes me to get
normal" that guys weird looks.

This is for those of you who appreciate beautiful harmonies
Crank up the chick band fellas! Yeaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lnoK2UYTQU&feature=related
D0wnUnd6e6r
5/1/08 8:42:48AM

Posted by hippysmacker

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Don't know if it's a guilty pleasure or not but I really really like that song on the new nike commercials...

I think it's called "list of demands" or something by Saul Williams... catchy as all hell

Seriously , that commercial got me all jacked. I was ashamed that Nike's advertising genius had overwhelmed me, until I realized it was the song. Wasn't sure who it was at first, had to look it up myself . I thought it might be Lenny Kravitz /White Strripes/ chemical brothers mix or something. . Anyway, that song gets me too.

L=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lnoK2UYTQU&feature=related]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lnoK2UYTQU&feature=related[/L]

That song is pretty awesome I do admit. they even have Saul near the end
of the commercial playing his drums. Pretty cool

Nike Commercial
SmileR
5/1/08 11:31:35AM
I'm also 21 an i still occasionally listen to Blink 182 when I'm getting ready to go out..
I understand if I'm banned from this site now
Cladrix
5/1/08 12:15:49PM
I went to a Melissa Etheridge concert once.......... and get this....... I actually liked the concert. She played her ass off.

When it comes to CD's............. Im a big fan of metal and hard rock (i.e Metallica, Alice in chains, Megadeth, Pantera etc...) but I do like Coldplay. I have all their albums.
SpiderSilva
5/1/08 1:14:45PM
there is somthin catchy about that damn freecreditreport.com song where the guy is working at red lobster It my new ringtone
Leland
5/1/08 1:23:02PM
frou frou - let go
pv3Hpv3p
5/1/08 1:43:57PM
Five...

Five dollar...

Five dollar foot looongs...

I've been singing it for the past couple weeks... When hand motions are added it officially drives my old lady batshit nuts
woodmo
5/1/08 2:15:11PM
That song from "The Thomas Crowne Affair"....

O brother man, where you gonna run too....

Another one is from "Oh Brother Where art Thou"- Man of constant Sorrow
billycarnage
5/1/08 3:43:44PM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Five...

Five dollar...

Five dollar foot looongs...

I've been singing it for the past couple weeks... When hand motions are added it officially drives my old lady batshit nuts

Me too! I order all my subs like I am Godzilla.
iwannabesedated
5/1/08 3:51:08PM
Not that I wouldnt tell anyone..But John Mellancamp has alot of badass songs.
I mostly listen to Punk and Metal...but JCM and Tom Petty just rock it..Im going to see Petty on June 10th for the 4th time...Maybe this one will be the 1st one i remember..

Also...Got my tickets for the Metal Masters tour.

Heaven & Hell....which is DIO and the Sabbath guys
Testament
Judas Priest
Motorhead.......15bucks.

rabbit915
5/1/08 4:24:52PM
Basically every song that Styx has ever made. Its embarassing.

Oh and on a semi related note, has anyone seen that schnuffel bunny commercial for like cell phone ring tones? That song was stuck in my head for like 2 weeks. It was awful.
jiujitsufreak74
5/1/08 4:29:06PM

Posted by rabbit915

Basically every song that Styx has ever made. Its embarassing.

Oh and on a semi related note, has anyone seen that schnuffel bunny commercial for like cell phone ring tones? That song was stuck in my head for like 2 weeks. It was awful.

were you talking about this: Snuggle Bunny ?

either way, i found that video after i typed in what u wrote on youtube...and i have to say now i want to kill you as it is now stuck in my head

oh, and i'll add mine:

You Spin Me Right Round - Dead or Alive
Take On Me - Ah Ha
Never Ending Story (from the movie) - Limhal
DDR Songs - Misc.
all Cascada songs
Africa - Toto
I would walk 500 miles - Proclaimers
Streamline - Newton (damn Jimmy Fallon and that Pepsi commercial...)
Like a Prayer - Madona (don't ask...)

now just so you know i have a diverse taste of music...but these are just the ones i find a little shameful lol. i normally listen to Metal, 80's rock and i like the techno beats.
candynuts
5/1/08 4:55:57PM

Posted by rameydl8

i just died in your arms tonight-cutting crew

Wow, shame on you...

juanez13
5/1/08 7:38:10PM
papercut
5/1/08 7:42:53PM
I'm not even kidding but I like

hips don't lie by shakira

I'm almost regretting posting here...especially since I listen to more rock and metal...
iwannabesedated
5/1/08 7:59:21PM

Posted by papercut

I'm not even kidding but I like

hips don't lie by shakira

I'm almost regretting posting here...especially since I listen to more rock and metal...

Did you ever see the Video on youtube of Danzig and Shakira doing that song..Its Hilarious..I think its that song..
roadking95th
5/1/08 11:45:19PM
Here's the link

Danzig and Shakira

Can't tell if Danzig is drunk or just retarded
iwannabesedated
5/2/08 1:28:53AM

Posted by roadking95th

Here's the link

Danzig and Shakira

Can't tell if Danzig is drunk or just retarded

I dont think its really Danzig man..LOL..
p_unit23
5/2/08 10:33:24AM
LOL, that link to Danzig and Shakira doing the song is funny...but horrible. On the other hand..........

i've rolled through my neighborhood listening to:
Pussy Cat Dolls-Don't Cha
Rhianna-Umbrella
& like.....a lot of the Aviril Lavigne songs. LOL.

Oh yeah, & Hips Don't Lie by Shakira.
mrsmiley
5/3/08 4:19:45PM
1. Tarzan Boy - Baltimora
2. The whole Mortal Kombat soundtrack with all those cool techno songs.
hotrodttt
5/3/08 11:53:58PM
SANDSTORM Wandy Style
murphy_16
5/4/08 12:19:26AM
link
one of my favourite songs i love it some hardcore rap shit rite here
The_Ho_Bag
5/4/08 12:36:08AM
Kansas Lmao
Cladrix
5/4/08 2:47:59PM

Posted by mrsmiley

YES!!!!!! Tarzan Boy!!!!! Has to be the greatest music video ever........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r0n9Dv6XnY
mrsmiley
5/4/08 2:53:52PM

Posted by Cladrix

Posted by mrsmiley

YES!!!!!! Tarzan Boy!!!!! Has to be the greatest music video ever........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r0n9Dv6XnY

Yeah.That song is awesome.Quiet hard to sing too with the whoes.
Pages: 1 [2]