sodapopilus

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » sodapopilus
fonduktoe
2/21/10 1:39:29AM
i was a huge fan of george before his fight with joe but i must admit i thought he would get leaned on for 3 rounds. his performance against stevenson was remarkable and i'm wondering who u guys think he should be matched up with next.
grappler0000
2/21/10 1:43:00AM
Probably Bald Bull.

War sodapopilus!

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
ncordless
2/21/10 1:53:06AM

Posted by grappler0000

Probably Bald Bull.

War sodapopilus!

Did you know that Sodpopinski is a direct relation of Krystoff Soszinski?
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2
grappler0000
2/21/10 2:10:51AM
No, but I can now see the resemblance
kopower
2/21/10 2:37:20AM
I was thinking Piston Honda might put up a better challenge.

BustedKnuckle
2/21/10 10:15:11AM
Yeah i felt the same way. Hard to watch a fight pulling for one guy only because of a pick. George looks better and better everytime he steps into the octagon. I want to see him fight the winner of Florian/Gomi.
Mayhem13
2/21/10 10:33:06AM
I knew George was good, but he shocked me still...although he lost his last fight, I think Joe Lauzon in Boston would be a good next fight.
CwB
2/21/10 6:46:41PM

Posted by BustedKnuckle

Yeah i felt the same way. Hard to watch a fight pulling for one guy only because of a pick. George looks better and better everytime he steps into the octagon. I want to see him fight the winner of Florian/Gomi.

I want winner of Gomi/K-Flo to fight Maynard.

George vs
-Tyson G.
-Guida
-Pellegrino

all good matchups
jgtribbett
2/25/10 12:00:02PM

Posted by BustedKnuckle

when i was watching him fight last weekend, i was thinking he should fight florian, but the winner of florian/gomi makes more sense.
I was blown away by his performance
hate4thestate
2/25/10 2:37:53PM
soda? sodapop? sodapopanomilis?