Socionics Personality Test

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Socionics Personality Test
Pookie
5/25/11 1:54:14PM
Linkerquickerpickerupper

I've been reading up on "Information Metabolism" and "Personality theory" alot lately. This link is to a personality test that tells you alot about how your brain works. Im interested in seeing how people on the playground test.
I scored IEI-2Ni. aka Infp, The Idealist, ,and Intuitive Ethical Introvert
And here is a side link with extra information if you want to learn more. Leave your results if you take it
FastKnockout
5/25/11 3:15:03PM
My result came out to be ESI-2Fi. aka ISFj, The Guardian, , and Ethical Sensing Introvert.

Here's the description..

Note: I'm pretty positive I selected male at the start. Not sure what the deal is.

Using introverted feeling as her base function and extroverted sensing as her creative, the ESI easily distinguishes right from wrong, just from injust, and/or appropriate from inappropriate. She provides a strong foundation for those around her and is not easily swayed from her beliefs. In a familial environment, she is protective and attentive, while enabling those she cares about to reach their goals. She is very down to earth and is more concerned with what is than what could be. The ESI has a strong grasp of the nature of relationships and understands what is necessary to maintain, strengthen, or end them. As such, the ESI is often guiding the direction that her relationships go, even if this guidance often goes unrecognized by the other party. At her best, the ESI acts as a model citizen, parent, and employee; she rallies around causes she believes in and actions she perceives as correct and condemns those types of behavior she views as wrong or immoral. At her worst, the ESI may become overly judgmental and this may push some people away from her.
Pookie
5/25/11 3:37:03PM
Yeah, mine referred to me as a her too. I think its because we tested as F's, which means we have developed our "feeling" side more than our "thinking" side. And 2/3 of F's are women. That's not to say we're not thinkers though. It just measures preference and development.
bojangalz
5/25/11 3:59:47PM
Sociotype: LSI-1Se

aka ISTj, The Inspector, , and Logical Sensing Introvert

Using introverted thinking as his base function and extroverted sensing as his creative, the LSI excels at formulating systems of the world that can be practically utilized. The LSI has a strong understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of a system and can manipulate either to his advantage. Similar to the LII, the LSI creates rules and principles built on logical consistency, which he religiously adheres to. But unlike the LII, the LSI does not speculate as much on improbable possibilities but rather focuses on practical solutions to problems. At his best, the LSI acts as a model citizen or employee; dutifully providing for his family, his employer, his friends and his community. He will rigidly uphold the law and other actions he perceives as just and logical, while discouraging actions he views as unjust. At his worst, the LSI can become driven towards the acquisition of power to the detriment of anyone that stands in his way; in realizing these goals, the LSI can become oblivious to actions that many might consider inhumane.

Sounds about right to me. But I'm not sure I needed to answer 75 questions to learn something about myself that I already knew in the first place.
Pookie
5/25/11 4:17:57PM
Yeah, well its more like 40 questions and a bunch of picture clicks. But, i see your point. I like it though, it helps me understand you guys probably more than it helps you understand yourself.
bojangalz
5/25/11 6:56:32PM
Yeah, I'm just f'n with ya. It's pretty easy to bag on shrinks in my line of work. Those fields of study generally get a bad wrap from anyone with a badge.
grappler0000
5/25/11 7:54:47PM
The Craftsman, , and Sensing Logical Introvert

Using introverted sensing as his base function and extroverted thinking as his creative, the SLI is immersed in his senses and has a strong understanding of both the design and functional aspects of objects. Much like the SEI, the SLI is highly in tune with the effect his surrounding environment can have on his and others' senses. This, coupled with his ability to assess factual information, makes him an ideal candidate for matters of design and function--particularly when the two are intertwined. The SLI is drawn to people and things that increase his pleasurable sensations. The SLI enjoys peaceful interaction and often prefers to either be alone or limit his interaction to the few select individuals that he cares most about. Often he is drawn towards nature and the outdoors. At his best, the SLI is born with a fundamental understanding of the way things operate which allows him to excel in fields from engineering, to architecture, to medicine; at his worst, the SLI has difficulty opening up emotionally and may misinterpret others' intentions as more negative than they truly are.
grappler0000
5/25/11 7:55:38PM
Haha, you're all a bunch of women!
Pookie
5/25/11 8:42:42PM
Ha this is funny.

According to the socionics theory... I would get along best with Bojangalz out of all of you in a social setting. However, me and Grappler are the closest in how we manage the information we interpret.
emfleek
5/25/11 9:07:23PM
Sociotype: SEI-0
aka ISFp, The Mediator, , and Sensing Ethical Introver

Other Possible Types

ESI (ISFj): 91% as likely as SEI
ESE (ESFj): 90% as likely as SEI
SEE (ESFp): 66% as likely as SEI

Using introverted sensing as her base function and extroverted intuition as her creative, the SEI excels at creatively applying her introverted sensing to improve the mood of those around her. As with the ESE, the SEI is in tune with people's emotional states and seeks to mitigate conflict and encourage a harmonious atmosphere. The SEI's creativity is practically unlimited, and this skill is used in a number of pursuits including graphic design, music, and culinary arts, to name a few. Generally speaking, this creativity is channeled towards uses that will have a positive impact on at least one person's emotional state; as such, the SEI would prefer not to channel her creativity towards more impersonal endeavors. At her best, the SEI applies sensori stimuli (in the form of art, good food, etc.) to make herself and those around her comfortable and content; at her worst, the SEI can become highly emotional, and these emotions can become very volatile--changing quickly from happiness to sadness to anger within minutes. Furthermore, these volatile and strong emotional states will be shared freely with those around her--to either their pleasure or detriment.
mrsmiley
5/25/11 9:22:01PM
So if this like an updated version of the Briggs-Myer?
The terms are still Jungian. Can't wait to try this though!
kopower
5/25/11 11:11:43PM
Sociotype: ESI-0
aka ISFj, The Guardian, , and Ethical Sensing Introvert

Using introverted feeling as his base function and extroverted sensing as his creative, the ESI easily distinguishes right from wrong, just from injust, and/or appropriate from inappropriate. He provides a strong foundation for those around him and is not easily swayed from his beliefs. In a familial environment, he is protective and attentive, while enabling those he cares about to reach their goals. He is very down to earth and is more concerned with what is than what could be. The ESI has a strong grasp of the nature of relationships and understands what is necessary to maintain, strengthen, or end them. As such, the ESI is often guiding the direction that his relationships go, even if this guidance often goes unrecognized by the other party. At his best, the ESI acts as a model citizen, parent, and employee; he rallies around causes he believes in and actions he perceives as correct and condemns those types of behavior he views as wrong or immoral. At his worst, the ESI may become overly judgmental and this may push some people away from him.
bojangalz
5/26/11 12:54:12AM

Posted by Pookie

Ha this is funny.

According to the socionics theory... I would get along best with Bojangalz out of all of you in a social setting. However, me and Grappler are the closest in how we manage the information we interpret.

Factually impossible. I don't get along with anyone... Especially guys who are perceived by computerized tests to actually have latent/repressed feminine tendencies.
Pookie
5/26/11 5:07:55AM

Posted by mrsmiley

So if this like an updated version of the Briggs-Myer?
The terms are still Jungian. Can't wait to try this though!

yup, but it differs from the myers-brigg in alot of ways too.