Ed Soares Manages Bentleys, Not Toyotas

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Ed Soares Manages Bentleys, Not Toyotas
DCRage
10/29/09 10:48:05AM
In a recent interview with Yahoo Sports, MMA manager Ed Soares recently compared the "Three Kings"-Anderson Silva, Lyoto Machida & Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira-he manages to Bentley & Toyota dealerships in terms of quantity vs. quality. In other words, he feels he's got a garage full of Bentleys. "When you look at the car dealership, well, thank God there are Toyota dealers. There’s nothing wrong with Toyotas. They’re great cars, reliable cars, but there are 3,000 of them on the lot. Walk into a Bentley dealership, though, and there are only 12, 15 cars in the place. There are two things about that: The guy’s walking in to buy the car, and you know they’re not going to be negotiating price when they’re buying a Bentley. And that’s how I feel about our fighters. You want one of our fighters, you’re going to get a high-performance fighter."

Article
postman
10/29/09 11:10:44AM
Its no wonder he hasn't returned my calls! I have been trying to get him to represent me for a year now. I only drive a toyota!
Giant_Ochai
10/29/09 1:42:03PM
Close friend of Cecil Peoples is what Soares is.
ncordless
10/29/09 4:00:35PM
So what is Chase gormley? Soares manages him, too.
mshalosky
10/29/09 4:27:53PM

So what is Chase gormley? Soares manages him, too.

A hatchback i guess
StorminYourman
10/29/09 4:41:46PM

Posted by Giant_Ochai

Close friend of Cecil Peoples is what Soares is.

That is one helluva a retarted allegation.

Peoples is just a terrible judge while Soares manages great fighters.

I do not see the connection.
PABLOMAFIOSO
10/31/09 9:24:53AM
I think he's pushing at the Machida decision.