Ed Soares and Anderson Silva Question

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Ed Soares and Anderson Silva Question
TeamDEY
11/3/11 1:25:09PM
Can anyone tell me what Ed Soares did to make Anderson Silva say he wasn't acting professional? Was it the comments about Sonnen or something?
40ouncetpkid
11/3/11 6:00:55PM
Don't quote me on this but I'm pretty sure it was because soares marrow it seem like Anderson wanted no part of sonnen again by saying Anderson wants other challenges and sonnen must wait and earn another shot. Pretty much speaking for silva which is not what silva was thinking at all.

It's pretty obvious its gonna happen since after stann loss theirs really nobody else unless munoz beats leban but then he won't have really done a lot to earn one either.
warglory
11/3/11 6:34:43PM
I was just thinking. Wouldn't it be really ironic if Leben gets a shot at Silva, and KO's him? Talk about full circle.
sbulldavid
11/3/11 10:22:25PM

Posted by warglory

I was just thinking. Wouldn't it be really ironic if Leben gets a shot at Silva, and KO's him? Talk about full circle.

That would be some strange Karma wouldn't it.
Twenty20Dollars
11/3/11 11:00:28PM
The picture in the link on the other thread and among other things.
Geoffo
11/4/11 12:25:51AM
I'm pretty sure Soares doesn't feel like Silva doesn't need to fight Sonnen again and he should "Get to the back of the line".
Kinda stupid IMO, Sonnen beat Stann convincingly. Stann was on like a 3 fight win streak against tough guys.

Sonnen vs. Silva will happen no matter what, I don't know why Soares is trying to get out of it or something.