Snapshot Of The Day: Kim Couture

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Snapshot Of The Day: Kim Couture
juanez13
6/21/08 9:50:50AM

Little did anyone know at the time, Couture not only suffered a broken nose in the exchange, but the bone-crushing overhand right actually split her lower jaw bone in the middle of her chin.
(she lost by UD)

emfleek
6/21/08 10:11:42AM
She now plans to leave the organization due to money issues. But according to her, "It's not about the money."
juanez13
6/21/08 10:14:32AM

Posted by emfleek

She now plans to leave the organization due to money issues. But according to her, "It's not about the money."

maybe her pay check didnt cover the medical expenses
grappler0000
6/21/08 10:43:41AM
Well, this will be a true test of how serious she is about the sport. Will she hang it up or keep fighting?
Rush
6/21/08 11:29:52AM

Posted by grappler0000

Well, this will be a true test of how serious she is about the sport. Will she hang it up or keep fighting?

I heard her say in an interview a short while back that she wasn't interested in fighting. She only trained to relieve stress.
grappler0000
6/21/08 11:50:52AM

Posted by Rush

Posted by grappler0000

I heard her say in an interview a short while back that she wasn't interested in fighting. She only trained to relieve stress.

Hmm, now that you mention it, I think I remember her saying something like that. Maybe she'll just keep it in gym now...I'm interested to see what she does.
bullettdodger
6/21/08 12:11:07PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by Rush

Posted by grappler0000

Hmm, now that you mention it, I think I remember her saying something like that. Maybe she'll just keep it in gym now...I'm interested to see what she does.

I remember that thread a while back too... well if her heart isn't in it then its better if she does keep it in the gym, we'll see what she does.
Rush
6/21/08 12:32:16PM
It was the interview with Randy, Kim and Gina. Karo might have been there or they at least talked about him.

I strongly got the impression that Kim only did cardio style kickboxing before meeting Randy and was training in real kickboxing at the time of the interview. She had a smoke fight coming up, but stated that she was only interested in going that far.... maybe she changed her mind.
The_Ho_Bag
6/21/08 4:16:55PM
i took pics with randy nd kim when they to XCNY lmao

dayum she got messed up lmao last time is aw she was normal looking =p
cmill21
6/21/08 5:12:17PM
Not as easy as it looks on TV eh Kim?
Bemin
6/22/08 1:17:44AM
She was tough as hell to complete the whole fight with a broken jaw.

Take a look at this pic and you can see how much her jaw had slipped on the one side.

holt8081
6/22/08 5:16:50AM
Randys thinking......(oh god I got to look at her still)
npayant
6/22/08 11:12:15AM

Posted by juanez13

Little did anyone know at the time, Couture not only suffered a broken nose in the exchange, but the bone-crushing overhand right actually split her lower jaw bone in the middle of her chin.
(she lost by UD)

All I can think of (I don't know why...):