Snapshot of the Day : Affliction playing a dangerous game.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Snapshot of the Day : Affliction playing a dangerous game.
juanez13
6/28/08 11:25:47PM

thats a picture of the Afflcition Marketing, I’m sure the Affliction guys probably said “Hey, they’re already going head to head with us on July 19th, so why shouldn’t we do stuff that pisses Dana White off more?” Little do they realize that there is no bottom to the depths that represent Dana’s hatred, and stuff like this will only result in the UFC really getting mad.

LINK to original Picture
holt8081
6/28/08 11:32:10PM
Thats great
voodoo-jitsu
6/28/08 11:41:46PM
thats funny if dana want to scramble to put a card together for the same night as afflictions dabut they should put what dana said about fador
dana wants to keep the sport of mma down and his brand(the ufc) up i think danas a jerk off but thats my opinion
FrankTheTank1181
6/29/08 12:35:50AM
Yeah being able to pick see two different MMA events in one night is really holding the sport down...A little competition never hurt anyone.
voodoo-jitsu
6/29/08 12:46:15AM
all im saying is danas trying to cock block the other organizations i think its bougus
Pitbull09
6/29/08 1:27:04AM

Posted by FrankTheTank1181

Yeah being able to pick see two different MMA events in one night is really holding the sport down...A little competition never hurt anyone.

I agree, I am buying Affliction and am going to flip from FSN, Affliction and Spike through the night. A lot of the fights on UFC I won;t want to see but I dont mind a day of MMA where I have many options of what to see
FrankTheTank1181
6/29/08 3:27:40AM
It's kinda like when you're watchin football on Sundays. You usually have like 2 or 3 different games you can watch. That's much more appealing then having to watch just one.
voodoo-jitsu
6/29/08 3:54:18AM
i see what ur saying but all the football teams r in the same league. let the other organizations get established first it will make it more exciting when theres 4or5 good organizations the WWF/WCW ratings war proved to me there can only be 1 winner(wcw folded) if they put thier show on different days we all win
Manfred
6/29/08 6:15:40AM
Sorry I gotta spread the 's, but great find!
MMAcca
6/29/08 6:39:03AM

Posted by thevoodooninja

dana wants to keep the sport of mma down and his brand(the ufc) up i think danas a jerk off but thats my opinion

Without Dana there would most likely be no UFC and definately nobody wanting to start their own promotion to compete.

mrsmiley
6/29/08 8:35:15AM
That is golden.
mrsmiley
6/29/08 8:37:20AM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by thevoodooninja

Without Dana there would most likely be no UFC and definately nobody wanting to start their own promotion to compete.

To an extent I agree.Dana has helped get MMA mainstream,but that doesn't make him immune to ridicule,or mean he can't be called out on something he said.
MikeVicks_DoggyDayCare
6/30/08 1:52:49AM
didn't rampage say in an interview w/ sherdog a while back that he felt like BJ Penn was the best P4P fighter in the world??? or am i just hallucinating or something?? shit i don't know..
Pookie
6/30/08 2:08:49AM

Posted by MikeVicks_DoggyDayCare

didn't rampage say in an interview w/ sherdog a while back that he felt like BJ Penn was the best P4P fighter in the world??? or am i just hallucinating or something?? shit i don't know..

he said fedor and bj, it was before the liddell fight.

He referred to them as bad, bad men
MikeVicks_DoggyDayCare
6/30/08 2:12:30AM

Posted by Pookie

ahhh i see ... cool man thanks.
mrsmiley
6/30/08 7:46:34AM

Posted by Pookie

ahhh i see ... cool man thanks.

I think in "FIGHT" magazine Rampage said he thought BJ was P4P the best after the Liddell fight??????????????
Vote4Fedro
6/30/08 8:52:30AM
We need like 20 fail pics in this post and then the Affliction boss needs to see it. Looks like a good card but massive fail on the marketing. Hopefully they fail after one show and Fedro can finally come to UFC and lose via elbow cut. You that he is scared of elbows. He cuts like my emo sister.
Rush
6/30/08 10:04:32AM

Posted by Manfred

Sorry I gotta spread the 's, but great find!

I got that for you.