Smoking weed is like Nike................................

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Smoking weed is like Nike................................
« Previous Page
Bubbles
7/18/12 10:41:44PM

Posted by pmoney

Weed is awesome! I can go on about weed for days and days... I'll try and list every strain I can think of that I have smoked (no cannabible):

Strawberry Cough, Green Crack, Sour Diesel, Grand Daddy Purp, Purple Crack, Purple Kush, Purple Dot, Red Dot, Blue Dot, G.A.K. (G-13 Afghani Kush), Hindu Kush, OG Kush, LA Confidential, Super Mars OG, Chemdawg, Enterprise Kush, The Who, the Charlie Sheen, the Cheese, the White Widow, Northern Lights, Lemon Skunk, Diamond Kush, Cinderella 99, Lamb's Bread, Maui Wowie, Purple-Raspberry, Purple Diesel, S.A.G.E, Romulan, Sensei Star, Jack Herer.......

I know there are probably 50 strains I can't even remember right now. I love weed! Edibles, concentrates, tinctures...

I couldn't even begin to name the strains I've had, mostly because I never really cared to ask because as long as they get me high, I don't care lol. When I first started out I was curious but then I came to realize that some of the dealers renamed it to make it sound more intense so I didn't bother anymore. I'm sure I have tried a couple of those listed though (Jack Herer sounds really familiar)

But the one I do remember and gave me some of the best highs was Lemon Hash Plant. I smoked that shit for like two months straight a few years ago and I have yet to come across it again
george112
7/18/12 10:49:18PM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by pmoney

Weed is awesome! I can go on about weed for days and days... I'll try and list every strain I can think of that I have smoked (no cannabible):

Strawberry Cough, Green Crack, Sour Diesel, Grand Daddy Purp, Purple Crack, Purple Kush, Purple Dot, Red Dot, Blue Dot, G.A.K. (G-13 Afghani Kush), Hindu Kush, OG Kush, LA Confidential, Super Mars OG, Chemdawg, Enterprise Kush, The Who, the Charlie Sheen, the Cheese, the White Widow, Northern Lights, Lemon Skunk, Diamond Kush, Cinderella 99, Lamb's Bread, Maui Wowie, Purple-Raspberry, Purple Diesel, S.A.G.E, Romulan, Sensei Star, Jack Herer.......

I know there are probably 50 strains I can't even remember right now. I love weed! Edibles, concentrates, tinctures...

I couldn't even begin to name the strains I've had, mostly because I never really cared to ask because as long as they get me high, I don't care lol. When I first started out I was curious but then I came to realize that some of the dealers renamed it to make it sound more intense so I didn't bother anymore. I'm sure I have tried a couple of those listed though (Jack Herer sounds really familiar)

But the one I do remember and gave me some of the best highs was Lemon Hash Plant. I smoked that shit for like two months straight a few years ago and I have yet to come across it again

Your right about the dealers.

Pretty much unless you grow it yourself.get from dispensarie.or your dealer grows it you won't really know the strain.

I always know what I got because I grow My own

Right now that would Pineapple Express Auto
Pages: 1 [2]