Smith vs Ruthless

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Smith vs Ruthless
mrkennedy
2/18/08 10:48:51AM
Smith after one fight gone have a title shot vs ruthless robbie that gone a be a explosive match.

I think smith have to fight a great fighter like edwin babyface, frank trigg,murilo or someone else of the caliber of this fighter on the card of shamrock vs chung lee.But probraly the winner of shamrock vs lee gone a be top contender for middleweight title.

I hope smith gone a face robbie one day.
pv3Hpv3p
2/18/08 11:55:43AM
I could see them giving Smith a decent next fight... They have those guys that fought in the tournament a few months back, Prangley, Santiago, etc... Or even Villasenior or Fikuda could be a good matchup... I would think that Ninja will get a little more high profile fight, but he could be a possibility as well...

I think with the way that Robbie's been getting injured lately, they will either give him 1 more fight or just set him up against the winner of Shamrock/Le to unify the Strikeforce/EliteXC titles... Should be a good fight either way, IMO...
xchickox
2/18/08 12:13:32PM
i think lawler would destroy smith on the feet, his striking has improved so much more and he's so crisp and powerful
wolfman
2/18/08 1:06:47PM

Posted by mrkennedy

Smith after one fight gone have a title shot vs ruthless robbie that gone a be a explosive match.

I think smith have to fight a great fighter like edwin babyface, frank trigg,murilo or someone else of the caliber of this fighter on the card of shamrock vs chung lee.But probraly the winner of shamrock vs lee gone a be top contender for middleweight title.

I hope smith gone a face robbie one day.

Edwin Dewees is a great fighter??? I agree though, a fight with Lawler would be explosive. Lawler would come out on top with a 2nd rd stoppage.
loonytnt
2/18/08 1:33:36PM
robbie KO 1st round if this fight happens
Jackelope
2/18/08 2:16:18PM
Yeah, that's the one thing that's for sure if these two fight. Someone is going to sleep.

We've seen Robbie's game tested pretty well against Ninja. He went through NInja like a hot knife through butter. I think Lawler takes it
Gipper
2/18/08 2:42:26PM
damn this will be a good fight. i love watching both of these guys. lawler should take it. either way it should be a war.
cj_striker
2/18/08 7:09:01PM
Lawler would put Smith to sleep, but it would be a good slug fest. The UFC needs to bring Lawler back. Lawler has gotten so much better, if he stays healthy watch out.