Smaller wrestler takes out bigger bully

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Smaller wrestler takes out bigger bully
riceavenger
4/9/07 11:58:16PM
http://www.onlyfights.com/fight1000.html
ManBeast
4/13/07 3:57:37AM
bump

nice find, I always wanted to do that to the so called toughguys in highschool when I was on my wrestling team, but noone really messed with me ( not saying they were scared, I guess everyone thought I was mutualy cool)
madmarck
4/14/07 10:15:15AM
Love seeing a bully getting his ass kicked. Usually though when they do like 5 of their flaming friends jump in and pummel the other kid.
jdubs
4/14/07 12:07:51PM
No one got their ass kicked? asian kid looks like a punk, f*ckin punched the kid when he was walking away
hcazlekker
4/14/07 2:00:48PM
The jock guy deserved it.

It annoys me when I see larger people picking on smaller people. Their need to express their size advantage justifies a reason to fight dirty.
bayonetxwork
4/15/07 11:08:31AM
OMG hes so good! get him on TUF he could take down BJ Penn!

That was hilarious. I hate bullies.
loller90278
4/16/07 3:04:49PM
thats no young asian kid! he's probably like 17, and he has a muscular toned body (begining of video).. looks to me the asian kid was the bully.. aww poor white kid
warglory
4/17/07 10:58:00AM
Oh man, that Asian kid has chops! That poor white kid had no idea what he was getting himself into.
garrick
4/17/07 11:44:36AM
Cool video, I always like to see a bully get what was coming. Wonder why he put up with it before that?
ManBeast
4/18/07 6:34:27AM

Posted by jdubs

No one got their ass kicked? asian kid looks like a punk, f*ckin punched the kid when he was walking away

lol the other kid was pussing out not even one minute into the fight, you would have done the same thing to him as well.

think of it as playing fight night live, whenever you run into a pussy opponent who will backpedal the entire match, then when you knock him down, you use the illeagle body blow to get in some extra head shots.