To All Small Fight Camps

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » To All Small Fight Camps
backalley101
3/14/08 4:36:45PM
I've been trying to recruit members for my fight camp, with no luck. So I started to think that all these people that try to start fight camps all have a few members. We should all get together and just make one camp. And whoever has the coolest name keeps that name. I'm willing to give up leadership with this camp, but I'll keep the name. I think it's cool. But, anyways, if all us small camps get together, we can really be a force to be reckoned with. So, come camps let's get together and make one cool ass fight camp!! If anybody would be willing PM me. If anybody's willing to make a camp bet, pick a fight u want to bet on and PM me.
jiujitsufreak74
3/14/08 7:01:29PM
if you guys do this you should name your self The Mercenaries or something like that because you would all be loners who joined together to form a larger group. just a suggestion. free agents has already been taken but i think The Mercenaries or something with Ronin (wandering samurai) in it would be awesome. anyway wish you luck on your efforts to form a large camp. sounds like a cool idea and i am interested to see how you guys would do.
StevenSeagal
3/14/08 7:41:15PM
Join the Loose Tools lol. I made that cuz i wanted to see if every time i post
backalley101
3/14/08 8:09:17PM
NO LETS MAKE A CAMP BET
MMA_MESSIAH
3/15/08 9:02:20PM

Posted by backalley101

NO LETS MAKE A CAMP BET

Wow if loose tools wins that would suck for u. Bet u wouldn't stay in that camp.
blakeon
3/15/08 9:35:44PM
whats a camp bet?
backalley101
3/17/08 6:54:50PM
You want to know what a camp bet is? I put up my camp against your camp. It could be for members, or to disband a camp. Whatever you want to bet! That's why my camp is called the Pride Hunters.
Ultimate_fighter
3/20/08 2:36:13AM
I love this Idea!!!!

But i think there should be 2 camps. just so we can vs against eachother...

May i say this
Team UFC and Team Pride only... makes sense dont it..

JOIN TEAM UFC!!!
bantherj
3/20/08 11:51:39AM

Posted by backalley101

I've been trying to recruit members for my fight camp, with no luck. So I started to think that all these people that try to start fight camps all have a few members. We should all get together and just make one camp. And whoever has the coolest name keeps that name. I'm willing to give up leadership with this camp, but I'll keep the name. I think it's cool. But, anyways, if all us small camps get together, we can really be a force to be reckoned with. So, come camps let's get together and make one cool ass fight camp!! If anybody would be willing PM me. If anybody's willing to make a camp bet, pick a fight u want to bet on and PM me.

how long have you been trying to get members? looks like you've only got 4 so far.
ultimateweapon
4/10/08 11:36:59PM
Yo I like the idea that jiujitsufreak74 had. The mercenaries would be a cool name for your guys group when you get more members