Slow Day on the Playground

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Slow Day on the Playground
« Previous Page
Chael_Sonnen
8/7/12 10:52:13PM
Could always talk about my beautiful head of hair.

I mean, DAMN - - - that looks good!
hymiekooken
8/8/12 9:03:06AM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Could always talk about my beautiful head of hair.

I mean, DAMN - - - that looks good!

Lose the toupee.
prozacnation1978
8/8/12 10:33:27PM
Waiting for my friend for dinner and the bitch is already 20 mins late. Here I rushed my ass from work. Still in work clothes. Why can't women ever be on time
BlueSkiesBurn
8/8/12 10:37:57PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

Waiting for my friend for dinner and the bitch is already 20 mins late. Here I rushed my ass from work. Still in work clothes. Why can't women ever be on time

Probably because you refer to your female friends as "the bitch." I'm just spitballing, though.
prozacnation1978
8/9/12 1:12:39AM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Probably because you refer to your female friends as "the bitch." I'm just spitballing, though.

Just this one dude. Well deserved I might say
She earned title if queen bitch
KungFuMaster
8/9/12 1:25:08AM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

The important question is, "Did you get some?"
BlueSkiesBurn
8/9/12 2:15:09AM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Why are you even having dinner with her, dude?
prophecy033
8/9/12 10:12:44AM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Why are you even having dinner with her, dude?

you know what good head does to a man
Ordep
8/9/12 12:58:51PM
La semana entre el final de verano y el comienzo del proximo semestre. Nada que hacer a parte de seguir escribiendo el doctorado. Mierda de aburrimiento carajo.
george112
10/7/12 6:54:51PM
Pages: 1 [2]