How can she slap?!? (Indian Reality TV goes wrong)

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » How can she slap?!? (Indian Reality TV goes wrong)
juanez13
9/3/08 6:52:35PM
LINK

Must see, one of the funniest things i've seen in a while
dannyfrank
9/3/08 7:53:36PM
whoa! he smacked the shit out of her
Jackelope
9/3/08 7:54:44PM
LOL he slapped the shit out of her.

Seems like the understanding was that even though the show was about bullying and whatnot the contestant had no idea that she could actually hit him.

CantAndleDaRiddum
9/3/08 8:00:21PM
lol nothing surprises me anymore....imagine the kidna shit thatll be on tv in 10 years....
Ben_Hutch
9/3/08 8:04:56PM

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

lol nothing surprises me anymore....imagine the kidna shit thatll be on tv in 10 years....

I know! Next there will be 2 men fighting in a cage!
casey64
9/3/08 8:15:59PM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

nastshabast
9/3/08 8:57:00PM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

those god damn human cockfighters
Jimbo
9/4/08 12:22:21AM
that was the best slap ive ever seen and she deserved it.
Cdellorso
9/4/08 7:43:37AM
ok so he has this cocky shite eatting grin and she slaps the grin off his face....lol He reacts and slaps her (VERY HARD) I am not for hitting women in general HOWEVER- she was bigger than him- She must be a dumb bitch that she could not say something witty, instead she gets angry and hits him out of shear "I Think Im a hot bitch so I can do whatev" power. I admit that part was kinda funny....

What gets me is the dude in the black vest wants defend her honor... hes either banging her or thinks he might get to. The best is that big pussy in the peach or pinkish polo runs in and stomps the little guy when hes down then runs away- then runs in and stomps him a few more and runs away. Big ass coward- those are the dudes that need to be thrown in the cage. You can hear the little dude crying ...... waaaaaaou whaaa ow... How Gan she slap...how gan she slap...
gsquat
9/4/08 9:57:16AM
Women have been lobbying for equal treatment for centuries... Then they're shocked when they get it.
Jackelope
9/4/08 10:17:47AM

Posted by gsquat

Women have been lobbying for equal treatment for centuries... Then they're shocked when they get it.

ROFL!
emfleek
9/4/08 10:20:28AM
Never.

Hit.

A woman.

Ever.

RampageOwnedYou
9/4/08 10:46:36AM
that was stupid. The host is a real winner also, basically trying to beat the shit out of the guy while the guy cant defend himself! The guy deserves what he got, but the show needs to get some security. Pretty pathetic!
gsquat
9/4/08 11:07:15AM

Posted by emfleek

Never.

Hit.

A woman.

Ever.

What if you're held prisoner by some rich maniacal villan. And after hours of torture he gives you an ultimatum. You either hit a woman he presents to you (also held prisoner against her will. Sweet country girl from North Carolina. Lives with her grandma and works at the local grocery store.) or your entire family is raped and murdered. Then he brings you all the severed heads of your family members and makes you pose in a picture with them. And you have too look happy in the picture. If you mess it up he'll make you do it all over again..... what then? Huh?
emfleek
9/4/08 11:23:14AM

Posted by gsquat

What if you're held prisoner by some rich maniacal villan. And after hours of torture he gives you an ultimatum. You either hit a woman he presents to you (also held prisoner against her will. Sweet country girl from North Carolina. Lives with her grandma and works at the local grocery store.) or your entire family is raped and murdered. Then he brings you all the severed heads of your family members and makes you pose in a picture with them. And you have too look happy in the picture. If you mess it up he'll make you do it all over again..... what then? Huh?

I poop my pants. He can't stand the smell, vomits and faints because he can't stand the sight of puke. Then I steal his cell phone and call Chuck Norris.

Problem solved.
gsquat
9/4/08 11:25:47AM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by gsquat

I poop my pants. He can't stand the smell, vomits and faints because he can't stand the sight of puke. Then I steal his cell phone and call Chuck Norris.

Problem solved.

Ben_Hutch
9/4/08 11:52:05AM
Women have been getting away with hitting men for far to long, if a woman hit a man nothing would be done, however, the second a man hits a woman they're arrested and a huge deal is made out of hit.......it's pathetic.
We_Todd_Did
9/6/08 8:03:45PM
Yeah, total b.s.My best friend got arrested for felony assault after his girlfriend kicked his ass mercilessly and he didn't counter at all, then she went crying to the neighbors to call the cops without a mark on her.

I used to say "Never hit a woman".Then I outgrew that "chivalrous" childishness,
Initiating violence comes with a silent agreement that basically says "I think I can handle whatever you can come back with".If you can't live with that, keep your hands to your damn self.
kaskd
9/9/08 5:47:45PM
That woman deserved the slap. Getting slapped is pretty damn insulting. I'd honestly rather take a punch then get slapped, something about it. What pissed me off is that stupid host. How dare you, etc etc. Should be talking to that woman about that. What gives her the right, but not him.

btw new Indian reality show that I would watch. Get the Host and that dude together in a cage match. (as long as the guy doesn't cry again)