Size difference between Fedor & HMC! With pics

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Size difference between Fedor & HMC! With pics
SmileR
12/29/07 8:29:17AM
Look at HMC's hands! their the same size as Fedors head!!
All being said Fedor by submission.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2
kevietre
12/29/07 8:54:37AM
damn Lesnar held his own against Choi when I saw them square up but Fedor looks small as hell.
Aaronno9
12/29/07 9:29:27AM
Man that looks insane. If choi is standing upright its gone be tought for fedor to even reach his face!
Manfred
12/29/07 10:03:53AM

Posted by kevietre

damn Lesnar held his own against Choi when I saw them square up but Fedor looks small as hell.

Fedor is small for a HW, but damn, that's ridiculous. Had to make a poster LINK
Trapt1nw0nder
12/29/07 10:42:16AM
ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME????????

I dont think even Fedor himself thought he was this big....Cant wait to see it
12/29/07 10:47:11AM
The thing about this fight is Choi is a stand-up guy with not so good stand up. Look when he fought Keokali, he was way smaller than fedor, i think Fedor has better stand up too.
mrsmiley
12/29/07 11:28:37AM
This is like a real life game of Mortal Kombat or Tekken or something.I'm now really hyped for this fight!
xchickox
12/29/07 1:07:26PM
thats just ridiculous
Mastodon2
12/29/07 1:14:02PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Man that looks insane. If choi is standing upright its gone be tought for fedor to even reach his face!

I doubt that Fedor will even bother trying to box with him. With the height difference, and the 4oz gloves, it's just too much of a risk. Fedor will exploit Choi's obvious weakness; he will take him down, whatever it takes, then hit him with the GnP from hell before submitting him.
loller90278
12/29/07 1:17:06PM

Posted by kevietre

close, but lesner never fought choi. choi was denied a license in California to fight because of the tumor in his head that makes him growing. i think the replacement fight was "The Shark" min soo kim ( a can ) who isn't quite as large as the techno Goliath.
SmileR
12/29/07 1:25:44PM

Posted by loller90278

Posted by kevietre

close, but lesner never fought choi. choi was denied a license in California to fight because of the tumor in his head that makes him growing. i think the replacement fight was "The Shark" min soo kim ( a can ) who isn't quite as large as the techno Goliath.

Is he STILL growing then?!?!
Wow i never knew that was the reason he was so big.
loller90278
12/29/07 1:51:05PM
i think it does still make him grow in a very tiny amount, but it's not that rare for giants to have this "disease" i think george muresan from the NBA had it as well
jiujitsufreak74
12/29/07 1:54:19PM
all i have to say is Kieth Hackney vs Emmanuel Yarborough at UFC 3. Hackney, who was 5'11'' 200lbs, KOed the 6'8'' 616lbs giant in just about 2 min. I know Choi is probably better suited in a MMA fight than a sumo wrestler, but i still think the skill disparity is the same. i see Choi not truly knowing how to fully utilize his reach, Fedor getting in on him and either going for the takedown and finish with a sub or just KO the giant. so, imo, yes the size is intimidating but i still see Fedor winning handily.
Aaronno9
12/29/07 2:00:09PM

Posted by Mastodon2

Posted by Aaronno9

I doubt that Fedor will even bother trying to box with him. With the height difference, and the 4oz gloves, it's just too much of a risk. Fedor will exploit Choi's obvious weakness; he will take him down, whatever it takes, then hit him with the GnP from hell before submitting him.

Yeh i agree, a got fedor by 1st round sub. I just didnt realise how much of a differance there was!
cmill21
12/29/07 2:05:35PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Posted by Mastodon2

Posted by Aaronno9

Yeh i agree, a got fedor by 1st round sub. I just didnt realise how much of a differance there was!

Theres also well over 100lbs in weight difference. I don't think this is going to be an easy fight.
madmarck
12/29/07 2:15:12PM

Posted by Aaronno9

See Gilbert Yvel vs Semmy Schilit and Fedor vs Schilit
oh and Couture vs Sylvia

Reach doesnt mean you win.
Boo_Radley21
12/29/07 2:24:29PM

Posted by cmill21

Posted by Aaronno9

Posted by Mastodon2

Posted by Aaronno9

Theres also well over 100lbs in weight difference. I don't think this is going to be an easy fight.

Do you mean it won't be easy for Fedor? I don't think he'll be able to run through Choi, but he will most likely take this. However, there is nothing I would love more than for Choi to win this match.
emfleek
12/29/07 2:35:20PM
Leg kicks galore!
Lord_Lenny
12/29/07 3:01:42PM

Posted by loller90278

Posted by kevietre

they did square up before he was denied a license
mikevolz
12/29/07 3:03:30PM
i think if fedor ducks his headand crouches a little bit, there's no way choi can reach him with his arms. fedor just has to crouch a little and choi wont even be able to punch, he'll have to try to knee. i mean the angle he has to be swinging from is ridicoulous
loonytnt
12/29/07 3:49:15PM
this is going be a fun fight for fedor
rockernhb
12/29/07 4:21:12PM
Fedor by disgusting ground and pound assault...
warglory
12/29/07 7:03:55PM
I am intimidated by Choi by just looking at this picture. Incredible.
NatedawgThaM
12/29/07 7:07:40PM
Fedor looks like a fan!

He actually has a good shot at losing. If HMC can just use his jab and keep his distance or maybe do a Big Tim and PNP(Pin and Prey) then he actually has a decent shot!!!

But Fedor is just simply fedor. I think he'll take him down rather easily and submit him. 1st round sub!!!