Siyar Bahadurzada - WTF?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Siyar Bahadurzada - WTF?
emfleek
11/9/11 12:39:42PM
I can't stand the waiting any more. Who will he fight in his UFC debut? Hopefully an announcement is coming soon.

James Head, maybe?
Budgellism
11/9/11 1:25:07PM

Posted by emfleek

I can't stand the waiting any more. Who will he fight in his UFC debut? Hopefully an announcement is coming soon.

James Head, maybe?

I know, eh. I can't wait to see this guy in the ufc. It's been a long time coming. If they make that match Head is in for a beating.
emfleek
11/9/11 1:43:03PM

Posted by Budgellism

I know, eh. I can't wait to see this guy in the ufc. It's been a long time coming. If they make that match Head is in for a beating.

...and jjeans will need to see a shrink!

Budgellism
11/9/11 1:53:27PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Budgellism

jjeans
11/9/11 3:24:10PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Budgellism

Woahhh, had to borrow my housemates computer just to reply on this! Siyar's never faced a wrestler, James Head would take him all day if the fight happened, and I'd put an avatar bet against both of you! Alternate weeks for 1 month if Head lost
emfleek
11/9/11 3:27:21PM

Posted by jjeans

Woahhh, had to borrow my housemates computer just to reply on this! Siyar's never faced a wrestler, James Head would take him all day if the fight happened, and I'd put an avatar bet against both of you! Alternate weeks for 1 month if Head lost

I'd absolutely agree to that. We'll just have to wait and see who he's matched up against.

Theoutlaw08
11/9/11 4:34:41PM
Dan Hardy has no schedule fight at this time.
Budgellism
11/9/11 5:53:53PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by jjeans

I'd absolutely agree to that. We'll just have to wait and see who he's matched up against.

I'm in! lol. Head isn't much of a wrestler. I think Siyar takes this all day long.
Budgellism
11/9/11 10:37:25PM
Siyar on TUF?

Awesome
kopower
11/9/11 10:51:37PM

Posted by Budgellism

Siyar on TUF?

Awesome

Yeah. Looks like he needs to work on his take down defense though