Just sitting here

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Just sitting here
hotrodttt
8/18/12 4:19:31AM
Watching some baseball tonight, what's your guys' opinion on the playoff picture, I think the yanks and the rangers pretty much have their divisions locked up, the white sox will probably lose it mid september and detroit will win the central, I see my A's (hopefully) and the Rays playing for the wild card spot with the A's winning.

As for the national league, The Nationals, Reds, and Dodgers taking their leagues with the Braves and Pirates playing for the wild card with the Braves winning.

Opinions?
KungFuMaster
8/18/12 4:52:48AM
I don't watch baseball but yeah, I'm sitting here too.
lohmann
8/18/12 4:59:53AM
I do not think the A's will be making it. My guess is it turns out to be the Rays and one of the two teams from the AL Central that end up as the Wild Cards.

Baseball's regular season is always way too long for me to remain interested, but their playoff race has to be the most dramatic of any sport. Every day it's something new. Even after 162 games, it comes down to just a handful.
hotrodttt
8/18/12 5:08:34AM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Lol I was just looking for something to talk about, honestly I'm down to chat about anything
Poor_Franklin
8/18/12 5:24:46AM
GO BRAVES!!!!!!

i like the Braves chances to clinch the wild card. They would be talked about more if the Nationals weren't on fire.
Gogoplatapus
8/18/12 12:05:18PM
I stopped paying close attention when the Jays went on their annual mid summer death march.

Would like to see the Pirates/A's both do well. Pirates over the Yankees in the World Series would be a great story, but I'd rather see the Yanks go down early.
Twenty20Dollars
8/18/12 1:32:38PM
The races will go down longer to the wire.

The Rays are playing well, good pitching and playing good offensively for now, but we'll see if the offense can hold up til the end.

Baltimore is hanging in there, but need help pitching and some more consistant offensive.

Whitesox and Tigers will probably go down to the wire. I see the Tigers taking if most of their starters keep hitting their mark like they are now.

A's need offense, but have good pitching.

Angels have offense, but pitching has been bad.

Nats, Braves look good as do the Reds.

Don't count out STL Cards, they are nipping at the Pirates heels.

Dodgers and Giants will come down to the wire or one could win the division and the other get a WC spot.
airkerma
8/18/12 1:42:44PM

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by KungFuMaster

Lol I was just looking for something to talk about, honestly I'm down to chat about anything

I hear you on that, my gf gets out of work at 3 so I had decided after morning Jitsu that I would study until she gets back. I have now spent 42 minutes on this site reading through random threads.
BelXavier420
8/18/12 1:46:47PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Sweet, Im sitting here too. That is rad.
prophecy033
8/18/12 2:24:23PM
Did anyone see the Legacy Fights last night. Rosholt got KTFO. He went down like a tree
postman
8/18/12 2:26:50PM
I'm 30'2 old I forget what its like to watch important basbball in the middle of Aug. When the pirates lose the city shakes a little bit hahaha. They remind us every morning on the radio theres still 40 + games left.
george112
8/18/12 3:29:06PM
Sitting here on my couch just got home from work. Feels so good to be off my feet

So hotrodttt let's get that conversation going. I'm down to talk about anything also
Shawn91111
8/18/12 4:05:24PM
Andy Pettitte really cant have any more setbacks or he is out for the year. And the rotation needs him, and Arod as well to return.
hotrodttt
8/18/12 4:54:59PM

Posted by george112

Sitting here on my couch just got home from work. Feels so good to be off my feet

So hotrodttt let's get that conversation going. I'm down to talk about anything also

Alright lol, Anybody like the new season of breaking bad? That methlamene heist was fucking cool
Boo_Radley21
8/18/12 9:40:52PM
Blue Jayssssssss

Are they in it?
prozacnation1978
8/19/12 2:10:25AM
I went to a padre game about a month ago
Behind home plate seats. And it had to be on of the more boringest times of this year. I just am not into baseball like I was in high school. MMA fault!!!
Bubbles
8/19/12 5:59:17PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

GO BRAVES!!!!!!

i like the Braves chances to clinch the wild card. They would be talked about more if the Nationals weren't going to shut down Strausberg.

fixed
Bubbles
8/19/12 6:01:07PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

I went to a padre game about a month ago
Behind home plate seats. And it had to be on of the more boringest times of this year. I just am not into baseball like I was in high school. MMA fault!!!

you went to a Padres game, that's your first problem Maybe 4 years ago when they were winning the NL West before getting swept by the Cardinals in the ALDS was a more exciting time, but they just flat suck.
Bubbles
8/19/12 6:02:08PM
Cardinals vs Angels in the world series