Does anyone on this site watch BLEACH???

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Does anyone on this site watch BLEACH???
POLL: Anyone watch BLEACH?
Yes, i have seen every episode so far in japanese 11% (2)
Yes, i watch the ones in english on T.V. when i can 6% (1)
No, wtf is BLEACH? 56% (10)
No, anime is gay... 28% (5)
jiujitsufreak74
1/12/08 8:22:00PM
Does anyone on this site watch the anime BLEACH? If so do you watch the english or japanese version? If you don't then i suggest you try it out, definitely the best anime of all time imo. Personally i keep up to date with the episodes released in Japan and can't get enough.

WAR Ichigo!!!
Kracker_Jap
1/12/08 8:35:06PM
I have never watched it But my brither in law told me my Avatar was from bleach, he is downloading some so i can wtch them...

I'm a dork and love Japanamation
jiujitsufreak74
1/12/08 8:37:20PM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

I have never watched it But my brither in law told me my Avatar was from bleach, he is downloading some so i can wtch them...

I'm a dork and love Japanamation

yea your avatar is hollow ichigo...and no i am the dork because i am the fanatic.
DCRage
1/12/08 9:08:37PM
I'm a big anime fan myself (admittedly no longer hardcore like I once was but still a huge fan) but I have zero interest in this series. It's certainly not the best anime ever, that would be (Shameless plug alert!) the Mobile Suit Gundam franchise. And for those that might be curious, Clorox has absolutely nothing to do with this anime, haha.
Kracker_Jap
1/12/08 9:27:12PM
Is Achigo a bad ass or what???
D0wnUnd6e6r
1/13/08 2:08:49PM
Bleach=Nirvana's debut album