has anyone on this site smoked weed with either diaz brother ? (i have)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » has anyone on this site smoked weed with either diaz brother ? (i have)
aussiemma
2/23/12 3:42:21AM
hey guys just thought id share a short story. i was in vegas for ufc 125 when nate lost to dong hyun kim, anyways later that night i saw nick and nate in a club called XS i think. i chatted to both of them briefly but more nick. so its about 3am and me and my mates leave and go back to the mgm where we were staying. we are just walking around and i see nick again, i go up to him once more take some pics and small talk then all of a sudden nicks asks me if i got any weed. im like yeah !!! i got some in my room....so i bolted to the elevators up to the room got the joint and got downstairs asap.
we went outside around the corner, it was pretty quiet. just me, my mate, nick and one of his buddy's. i lit it up and passed it to him and he took a few drags. i was so surprised that i was gettin high with nick diaz i kept saying it over and over again. we chatted for about 10 mins and basically he was going on about how rubbish the pay is in mma and that i should take up bjj, which i now do.

anyone have a similiar story ? the site i was on last a few people claimed to smoke with both of the diaz's
Kpro
2/23/12 4:34:32AM
I don't smoke anymore (very very rarely), but I def would in that situation. I wonder how many people he'd asked over the course of the night. I've smoked with Willie Nelson and over a dozen reggae/rock bands. That's my only brush with famous tokers since I hit a lot of concerts and the UFC seems to avoid the NW like the plague. Nice work on pulling through and having it in the hotel room, haha
BeeR
2/23/12 6:46:06AM
I let Chuck Billy, Alex Scolnic and Dave Lombardo hit my vaporizer when Testament was in town, my buddies play ed with them a few times.
They were so ripped, I brought them a Tim Hortons cup full of my homegrown medicine to get them through Toronto and Montreal, they were asking my buddies where I was the next time they came through town. Dave let me play his drum kit after sound check and showed me a few things, thats right, I had a private lesson from Dave Lombardo of Slayer and Testament!!

Ive smoked with a bunch of not so popular musicians aswell, too many to name.
BigBadAl
2/23/12 11:19:55AM
I smoked some LSD laced weed with Arnold Schwarzenegger and a pink Giraffe once.
Theoutlaw08
2/23/12 11:32:41AM
I can say I haven't.
I gave it up a few years back. Felt like I was getting too old for that shit.
emfleek
2/23/12 11:35:09AM
My buddies chiefed with the douchebags from Three Doors Down. They (Three Doors Down) were smoking out of a children's 'sippy' cup that they had converted into a "smoking device". They ended up signing it and giving it to my buddy afterwards.

The cup looked like one of these...

Quite sad and pathetic, actually.
emfleek
2/23/12 11:36:36AM

Posted by Kpro

I've smoked with Willie Nelson

Winner.

ATTN: Everyone else

Your story fails miserably in comparison.

Willie's the man.
MiniMan
2/23/12 12:39:05PM
I had a toke or two off a blunt handed to me by B-Real from Cypress Hill. Was good weed too! Perk's of being front row I guess.
DeadHead988
2/23/12 5:09:08PM
I've smoked with a lot of unknown local mma fighters and one major ufc contender (can't give name, sorry)
DancingDoll
2/23/12 6:04:30PM
I have smoked a bit of weed and done harder drugs with a few musicians and actors at film festival parties, industry events and hotel parties. And I've done other things with recognizable names that I won't post about in a public forum.

Nothing with the Diaz brothers though... lol
Budgellism
2/23/12 7:40:36PM
I can honestly say I've never smoked weed with anyone famous. I brought a fat two pap with me to UFC 140 in hopes of running into Joe Rogan and making a great story out of it but I never saw him. I met Frank Trigg but I didn't think he'd be interested.
DeadHead988
2/23/12 9:48:59PM

Posted by Budgellism

I can honestly say I've never smoked weed with anyone famous. I brought a fat two pap with me to UFC 140 in hopes of running into Joe Rogan and making a great story out of it but I never saw him. I met Frank Trigg but I didn't think he'd be interested.

Yeah he seems like a snitch. Jones would definitely snitch!!
Pookie
2/23/12 11:32:30PM
I smoked with Tyson Griffin once. Nice guy. It was me, my friend, him and his younger brother. My friend asked him about the Gomi fight. He said he didn't even feel it, he was hit so hard.
Cooler
2/23/12 11:50:19PM
Never understood why it's such a cool thing to smoke or drink with famous people, you get to meet them once, kiss their ass and they know you're only riding their nuts because their famous. So I'd much rather smoke with regular people I know than regular people that happened to be renowned. From my experience the average joes are more interesting than famous people but you get cases like Charlie Sheen that would be a fascinating guy to smoke with...or more appropriately, do fat lines with and just talk about the world/life/religion/politics/more coke etc.
Budgellism
2/24/12 1:56:53AM

Posted by DeadHead988

I've smoked with a lot of unknown local mma fighters and one major ufc contender (can't give name, sorry)

I bet I could guess who
cowcatcher
2/24/12 8:45:12AM

Posted by MiniMan

I had a toke or two off a blunt handed to me by B-Real from Cypress Hill. Was good weed too! Perk's of being front row I guess.

I did sort of the same thing here many years ago at the Rave in Milwaukee. Before the show they were on the roof dropping joints down on the people in line around the building waiting for the doors to open. Funkdoobiest opened and smoked with the crowd, House of Pain didn't, and Cypress Hill had their onstage security pass 3 fat joints into different parts of the crowd and said, "If anyone takes more than 2 hits beat their asses and take the weed from them" or something along those lines.

My buddy managed the place for almost a decade so I got to smoke with a few singers/rappers/groups over the years there, the coolest being the chicks from Veruca Salt.
Budgellism
2/24/12 7:08:03PM

Posted by Cooler

Never understood why it's such a cool thing to smoke or drink with famous people

It's for the sesh stories afterwards.
LightsOUT23
2/27/12 10:37:51AM
This thread is mad you guys... who have you Smoked with ?? LOL
...On a harder note, who have you Smoked ?? And i mean propper smoked !!! GANGSTER STYLE
Chael_Sonnen
3/25/12 2:57:22PM
I've slept in dumpsters and got high with kings