Sinister_16

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Sinister_16
Martin-666
4/11/08 9:54:36AM
Why did he get banned he didnt do a thing to anyone he told me he is banned til 2012
casey64
4/11/08 10:16:36AM
I dont know he said he was barred till tommarow then he said he was banned till 2012 WOW he must have done something serious!
DCRage
4/11/08 10:26:11AM
I looked at a lot of his posts, for the most part he was just bumping old/dead threads (quite a few well over a year old) and just making short posts, not always relevant to the topic. That's just from the ones I saw.
Svartorm
4/11/08 3:29:37PM
I deleted about a dozen such posts too. He'd gotten a warning the day before for fighter bashing, and started with the random trolling, so I barred him from the forum permenantly. He can still play the fantasy game, but he can't post anymore.
npayant
4/11/08 3:33:09PM
Him pulling up those year old threads was getting annoying...

I'd see them and go in there thinking there was something new that I missed...then I'd see it was a year old! It happened to me like 5 times!!
Martin-666
4/11/08 5:51:53PM

Posted by Svartorm

I deleted about a dozen such posts too. He'd gotten a warning the day before for fighter bashing, and started with the random trolling, so I barred him from the forum permenantly. He can still play the fantasy game, but he can't post anymore.

Man he said you didnt send him a warning though but you also have to think about it he is new he doesnt know any better Svartorm IMO You should give him another chance But your the MOD its up to you. ( im not trying to agrue with you reason It was pretty stupid to do what he did but he is new)
Svartorm
4/12/08 1:15:57AM
He was warned by me personally the day before and I'm not in the habit of tolerating crap from people. Obviously he knew what he was doing was wrong, as he put a after every single post. Hes lucky I let him keep his account instead of booting him outright.
Martin-666
4/12/08 5:15:56PM

Posted by Svartorm

He was warned by me personally the day before and I'm not in the habit of tolerating crap from people. Obviously he knew what he was doing was wrong, as he put a after every single post. Hes lucky I let him keep his account instead of booting him outright.

Ok ok so I know what you mean about not taking crap which is fine, but the guy puts a devil sign or whateveron each of his post so you kick him out of the forum just because you dont like it hmmmmm well in that case there is no telling how many people have been booted for that then its just a symbol
jiujitsufreak74
4/12/08 5:23:05PM

Posted by Martin-666

Posted by Svartorm

Ok ok so I know what you mean about not taking crap which is fine, but the guy puts a devil sign or whateveron each of his post so you kick him out of the forum just because you dont like it hmmmmm well in that case there is no telling how many people have been booted for that then its just a symbol

know the devil sign was indicating that he knew that what he was doing was wrong and that it was bothering people but did it anyway out of spite. and you are starting to type with a tone that is cheeky and i will advise you give it a rest. your friend was being a dick, knew he was being a dick, got warned for being a dick and then continued to be a dick despite warning. you obviously do not seem to understand that but i hope my explanation makes it clearer.
npayant
4/12/08 5:29:34PM

Posted by Martin-666

Posted by Svartorm

That's obviously not why Svartorm banned him from posting (simply for using the symbol). What he said was that "obviously he knew what he was doing was wrong as he put a after every single post." Basically Sinister was pulling up NUMEROUS very old threads to make pointless comments on AND THEN he'd use the symbol. This made it seem that he KNEW what he was doing was wrong! And the "he's new" excuse doesn't work because Svartorm said he warned him personally to stop doing it. That's when a person who means no harm because "he's new" stops. He obviously didn't, and he got banned from posting. Simple as that!

npayant
4/12/08 5:31:09PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by Martin-666

Posted by Svartorm

know the devil sign was indicating that he knew that what he was doing was wrong and that it was bothering people but did it anyway out of spite. and you are starting to type with a tone that is cheeky and i will advise you give it a rest. your friend was being a dick, knew he was being a dick, got warned for being a dick and then continued to be a dick despite warning. you obviously do not seem to understand that but i hope my explanation makes it clearer.

You beat me to it by a couple of minutes...
F--K_Luck_AuH2O
4/13/08 6:38:30PM
I'd let him back in a week, I think he understands now that you arent messing around when you tell him to stop. If he does it again, then by all means, boot him.
Svartorm
4/14/08 12:47:18AM
How about he stays banned?

I'm not a babysitter. When someone does something to intentionally piss people off and make work for me by having a pile of threads I have to delete, they don't get time out. They get their account deleted. I'm being nice by letting him keep his and taking away his ability to post. End of story.
emfleek
4/14/08 9:31:18AM
*golf clap*
casey64
4/14/08 10:02:04AM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by Martin-666

Posted by Svartorm

Right to the point!
CornishMMA
4/14/08 12:00:38PM

Posted by Svartorm

How about he stays banned?

I'm not a babysitter. When someone does something to intentionally piss people off and make work for me by having a pile of threads I have to delete, they don't get time out. They get their account deleted. I'm being nice by letting him keep his and taking away his ability to post. End of story.

EXACTLY what i was thinking at that point

I love this forums moderation, ive never been a sherdogger but ive heard stories and im glad this forum is so full of great posts from quality members, we dont want trolls or just plain idiots spoiling this place so i say
hippysmacker
4/14/08 5:49:56PM
He just tried to make another clone account , Dothemmath caught him, and now he's perma-banned. So much for anyone thinking the kid deserved even more chances . GJ Svar
npayant
4/14/08 6:43:50PM

Posted by hippysmacker

He just tried to make another clone account , Dothemmath caught him, and now he's perma-banned. So much for anyone thinking the kid deserved even more chances . GJ Svar

Wow... his antics are pretty funny!
casey64
4/16/08 10:10:31AM

Posted by hippysmacker

Wow the guy thinks you Mods are dumb I wouldnt make the mistake of doing that, that's retarded.
CornishMMA
4/16/08 10:51:34AM
LOL the TS doesnt feel clever now, well done mods you keep this place awesome
F--K_Luck_AuH2O
4/17/08 2:31:32AM
lol
chubbud22
4/17/08 2:48:33AM

Posted by Svartorm

I had a good war going with bezun from OJJ why did he gen banned?