Sin City Sentinel: Burnett Sues ‘TUF'

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Sin City Sentinel: Burnett Sues ‘TUF'
Focker101
7/3/08 9:07:16AM
Mikey Burnett, one of the original Lion's Den members, has filed suit in Clark County District Court against TufGuy Productions, Inc. d/b/a Ultimate Fighting Productions, Inc., the company that produces "The Ultimate Fighter" for Spike TV, as well as American International Group, Inc., an accident and health insurance company associated with the TV show.

LINK

I know this should probably be filed under rediculous
This guy is a waste of space..
Aaronno9
7/3/08 9:24:54AM
Its hardly surprising his injured, somebody should tell him thats what happens when you try to shoulder charge through walls. Idiot.
landstander
7/3/08 9:25:11AM
I feel sorry for anyone living in a country without a good public health system.
scoozna
7/3/08 9:31:22AM

Posted by Aaronno9

Its hardly surprising his injured, somebody should tell him thats what happens when you try to shoulder charge through walls. Idiot.

Seriously. They have the video of him voluntarily running into the wall (multiple times if I'm not mistaken). If TUF and the insurance company cannot be exonerated by that, then who the hell will be ever be able to afford insurance?
Vote4Fedro
7/3/08 10:28:27AM
It has kept me out of many fights not having health insurance. If I had it I would have many more street fights.
Old Simpsons where Bart gets a Big Brother volunteer and Homer fights the guy. The Big Brother says you talk preetty tough for a guy without health insurance. Homer comes back with I have state assistance. Kills me every time.

All that running into the walls won't help his case.
billycarnage
7/3/08 10:50:46AM
I cant see him getting to far with that case. All I remember of this guy is him telling the camera that he has a degenerate spine/neck and may not be able to fight again. Then he's running head first into the wall... What a tool. He's looking for hand outs. He should be grateful that the UFC/Dana gave him the opportunity. I am not impressed by old Crazy Eyes.
DevonFoxy
7/3/08 11:27:44AM
He should be suing the alcohol company for making him run into walls.
KingCreep
7/3/08 12:14:09PM
i see this being settled out of court with tuf sending mikey the episode where he took pete spratt's idea to charge through a wall and failed miserably, 3 times. who advised him this would be a smart move? i guess it's better than wasting whatever money you have left on alcohol but he's gotta be an idiot...
Figsak
7/3/08 1:08:51PM
He should sue his parents for making him such a dipshit
Kracker_Jap
7/3/08 1:52:00PM

Posted by landstander

I feel sorry for anyone living in a country without a good public health system.

You sound as smart as Burnett.....
ncordless
7/3/08 2:13:46PM
If the UFC provided Burnett with alchohol, or if it is stated in the insurance policy that the fighters are covered completely in regards to all injuries sustained in the house he might have a case.

Regardless of the legality, it still seems like a frivolous lawsuit at this point.
moob
7/3/08 4:22:56PM

Posted by Figsak

He should sue his parents for making him such a dipshit

Agreed.

They should counter-sue him for the damage he did to their property.
postman
7/3/08 6:05:54PM
Is this the guy that is so white he kinda glows ?