Silva vs. Sonnen II details still in limbo, UFC boss promises answers to come Tuesday

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Silva vs. Sonnen II details still in limbo, UFC boss promises answers to come Tuesday
Budgellism
4/22/12 9:38:20AM
It looks like UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva (31-4 MMA, 14-0 UFC) may not get to enjoy home-field advantage after all.

UFC president Dana White revealed continued logistical problems, which may force the rescheduling of UFC 147 in Brazil, might also mean Silva's long-awaited rematch with top contender Chael Sonnen (27-11-1 MMA, 6-4 UFC) will instead take place in North America.

"Yeah, there's stuff going on down there in Brazil, and I'm working on it," White told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) following Saturday's UFC 145 event at Atlanta's Philips Arena. "We're working on it still at this minute."

Silva vs. Sonnen II was originally expected to headline UFC 147 on June 23 at Rio de Janeiro's Joao Havelange Stadium. However, White recently revealed the company was considering a different date due to the United Nations' "Rio +20" meeting, which is scheduled for June 20-22 in Rio de Janeiro.

LINK
Chael_Sonnen
4/22/12 1:42:43PM
Nice pic of ANN-Dee doing the Please Mr. Sonnen, don't embarrass me in front of my fellow tribesman
Chael_Sonnen
4/22/12 4:37:44PM
Wonder what Anderson's wife thinks of this.....start training and leave the Victoria Secrets photo shoots to Vanderlay or Veeetor

She still owes Chael a steak....Medium Rare!

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1