Silva/St Pierre size comparison picture

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Silva/St Pierre size comparison picture
POLL: Is the size difference too great to make the fight worthwhile?
Yes 43% (12)
No 57% (16)
infestructure
11/21/12 2:52:42PM
Sorry to flog a dead horse, but I saw this on FB, and thought it looks quite realistic. I'm sure its not real, but it gives us an idea.

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
airkerma
11/21/12 2:55:27PM
If you have a problem with the size difference, then you probably have an issue with this one:
postman
11/21/12 3:04:12PM
That was my av for a while
SmileR
11/21/12 3:06:23PM
Gsp is too small to be a threat to Silva. The dude looked the same size as Forrest when they fought and Forrest is a big LHW!
State_Champ
11/21/12 3:28:43PM

Posted by SmileR

Gsp is too small to be a threat to Silva . The dude looked the same size as Forrest when they fought and Forrest is a big LHW!

Even if Silva had to make 170lbs for the fight to happen?
SmileR
11/21/12 3:41:03PM

Posted by State_Champ

Posted by SmileR

Gsp is too small to be a threat to Silva . The dude looked the same size as Forrest when they fought and Forrest is a big LHW!

Then it'd be interesting because he'd lose some of his strength advantage from the weight cut. If Silva could make 170 I'd be so shocked I'd pull this face.
Chael_Sonnen
11/21/12 3:51:49PM
Georges looks like a midget with his 3 cent tan and $3.00 haircut.
BillsNewAccount
11/21/12 4:03:28PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Georges looks like a midget with his 3 cent tan and $3.00 haircut.

Fun fact: Silva doesn't shave his head. He accidentally burned off all of his hair with a chemical straightener. Probably so he could look more like Mike Jackson.

Silva is the coolest.
Budgellism
11/21/12 4:16:43PM

Posted by State_Champ

Posted by SmileR

I don't even see how Silva could make 170 to be honest.
sparky
11/21/12 4:33:06PM
Silva's size advantage wont matter during the fight because he is going to spend 25 minutes on his back getting pounded on
shaneTpain
11/21/12 5:28:33PM
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
jae_1833
11/21/12 5:30:17PM
I am willing to bet my av rights for a year if they fight.....of course I will taking Silva! I think he ko's GSP within two rounds.....then everyone will be asking for Silva vs Jones to happen before Silva retires and Jones moves to HW.
kingsmasher
11/21/12 5:35:52PM

Posted by State_Champ

Posted by SmileR

Silva wont agree to that because its probably impossible...
Pookie
11/21/12 5:44:51PM
Silva has said within the last year that he can make a successful cut to 170. Anderson has fights where he doesnt cut any water at all.
kopower
11/21/12 6:07:41PM

Posted by sparky

Silva's size advantage wont matter during the fight because he is going to spend 25 minutes on his back getting pounded on

Yeah buddy
frizzzlecake
11/21/12 8:02:08PM
Silva via big brother.
king_katool
11/21/12 8:17:56PM

Posted by sparky

If the fight goes down, ive got a quarter bag of kush that says otherwise, none of the shitty Hamilton stuff either, licensed grower out in the country.

If you still feel the same way lemme know haha
prozacnation1978
11/21/12 8:23:10PM
Condit seemed a lot bigger than gsp as well
sparky
11/21/12 8:54:17PM

Posted by king_katool

Posted by sparky

If the fight goes down, ive got a quarter bag of kush that says otherwise, none of the shitty Hamilton stuff either, licensed grower out in the country.

I'll AV bet ya on this fight if it happens. I think this fight is 50/50 but I'm willing to go with my boy GSP. I personally think his takedowns will be the difference in this match up I've always felt that way. If Anderson cant stuff the takedown he is going to lose and if he can he will win.
jakewalters
11/21/12 9:23:30PM
GSP just beat a man the same height as Andy with only 1.5" less reach.. I don't think it'll be much of a problem for Georges. Especially with that superman punch he can hit from wayyyy out

infestructure
11/21/12 10:01:31PM

Posted by sparky

And GSP will come out looking worse off
king_katool
11/21/12 10:35:36PM

Posted by sparky

Posted by king_katool

Posted by sparky

I'll AV bet ya on this fight if it happens. I think this fight is 50/50 but I'm willing to go with my boy GSP. I personally think his takedowns will be the difference in this match up I've always felt that way. If Anderson cant stuff the takedown he is going to lose and if he can he will win.

I just dont see GSP being strong enough to take him down consistently, and the odd takedown he does hit I dont think hes strong enough to keep him there, and if Condit can catch GSP with a kick Silva will catch him too.

Lol I bet youd love to change my av, probly the worst moment of his career for ya
State_Champ
11/21/12 11:00:28PM

Posted by SmileR

Posted by State_Champ

Posted by SmileR

Then it'd be interesting because he'd lose some of his strength advantage from the weight cut. If Silva could make 170 I'd be so shocked I'd pull this face.

... And I'd be like Because Silva vs GSP is almost as good as Silva Vs Bones
Bubbles
11/21/12 11:55:01PM

Posted by king_katool

Posted by sparky

I'll take that quarter off your hands I don't plan on betting or paying for it, but if you wanna get rid of it I'll take it