After Silva's loss to Hendo Chute Boxe is out for blood!!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » After Silva's loss to Hendo Chute Boxe is out for blood!!
wandcrocop
3/21/07 2:22:05PM
I was reading some posts and some people have an opinion that Shogun would lose to Hendo...I cant even fatham this. Shogun is such a complete fighter, his BJJ, muay thai are all top notch. He would gas Hendo as well, he never gives up. Hendo koed by stomps in round one.
nellyhiphophead
3/21/07 2:26:11PM

Posted by wandcrocop

I was reading some posts and some people have an opinion that Shogun would lose to Hendo...I cant even fatham this. Shogun is such a complete fighter, his BJJ, muay thai are all top notch. He would gas Hendo as well, he never gives up. Hendo koed by stomps in round one.

i didn't think shogun showed much stand up last fight i think hendo would beat him on the feet and i don't know if shogun could take him down at all. hendo do has put alot into his game and is looking real good on his feet now got alot more now then just a big right hand.
pv3Hpv3p
3/21/07 2:30:43PM
I think a lot of people think that he's a different fighter since he broke his arm against Coleman... And Hendo is coming off the biggest win in his career... So I think that everyone's points of views are a little off..

Personally I think Dan is a very underrated fighter, but Shogun would def give him problems (as he would anyone)... Hendo's got great wrestling and decent standup with good power and one of the better chins out there... Shogun's got youth, strength, slightly better all around skills, and is the epitomy of what Chutebox seems to teach their fighters...

I can't wait to see this fight...

With that being said, I'll go with Shogun by split... There's no way he's KOing Dan...

Wandy couldn't stomp him out in his prime, therefore no one can...
wandcrocop
3/21/07 8:40:02PM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

I think a lot of people think that he's a different fighter since he broke his arm against Coleman... And Hendo is coming off the biggest win in his career... So I think that everyone's points of views are a little off..

Personally I think Dan is a very underrated fighter, but Shogun would def give him problems (as he would anyone)... Hendo's got great wrestling and decent standup with good power and one of the better chins out there... Shogun's got youth, strength, slightly better all around skills, and is the epitomy of what Chutebox seems to teach their fighters...

I can't wait to see this fight...

With that being said, I'll go with Shogun by split... There's no way he's KOing Dan...

Wandy couldn't stomp him out in his prime, therefore no one can...

but silva did deliver some gnarly stomps in the first match.
roman
3/21/07 9:38:46PM

Posted by wandcrocop

Gas Henderson??????? Not very likely. I can fatham Shogun losing, Henderson has the heart of a lion and I don't think he will get KO'ed. Although he might lose by desicion. When they fight, and hopefully it's after this next Pride event, I hope he shows everyone that he is truely the badass he is. Most people don't even think he could win a Hendo Wandy 3. Granite he could (and most say he will) lose to Shogun, but to say you can't fatham it is ridiculous. I got my money on Dan AGAIN because his hands are heavy his takedown defense is awesome and his takedowns are great. It's MMA and anything can happen.
hippysmacker
3/21/07 9:41:26PM

Posted by wandcrocop

You are of course entitled to your opinion. However, if they fight I will magch your entire bankroll in a wager that Hendo does not get KOed in round 1. Let me know if you are willing. thanks
migo
3/22/07 12:46:05AM
Henderson gassed against Rogerio. Odds of him gassing against Shogun are quite possible. He will most likely end up a footnote in the history of the MW belt like Newton was between Miletich and Hughes.
madmarck
3/22/07 9:04:23AM

Posted by migo

Henderson gassed against Rogerio. Odds of him gassing against Shogun are quite possible. He will most likely end up a footnote in the history of the MW belt like Newton was between Miletich and Hughes.

Gotta love how Newton is known as that guy that got slamed by Hughes, When in fact he choked out Hughes, and MAtt fell down. KO'ing him. MAtt just woke up first from 2 KO'd fighters.
randyleprechaun
3/22/07 10:31:47AM

Posted by madmarck

Posted by migo

Gotta love how Newton is known as that guy that got slamed by Hughes, When in fact he choked out Hughes, and MAtt fell down. KO'ing him. MAtt just woke up first from 2 KO'd fighters.

Thats true!

Personally i believe Hendos gonna hold onto the belt for a few fights yet! But hes gonna be a busy boy. With top contenders like shogun, silva, and arona all lining up for shot at the middleweight championship, he might have to consider vacating the welterweight title to take some pressure of himself!
jgtribbett
7/30/07 10:40:43AM
this is one of the ones i'm hoping to see the most. even more so than the silva hendo rematch. .. the only fight i wanna see more is fedor vs randy courture. ( i know i know..)