I think jardine will be ko by silva like alexander ko jardine

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Pookie
2/28/08 12:19:20AM
No, i dont.
gartface
2/28/08 12:20:26AM
If homeless man's Wanderlei Silva can beat Jardine down...imagine what the Axe-murderer is going to do to him
cmill21
2/28/08 12:34:08AM
I think Jardine has a chance, but I do think Silva has a great style to beat him. We'll see.
NoCalMike
2/28/08 12:40:35AM
The bottomline is that Silva can't go into this fight with the same "sure I'll stand and jab with you" attitude he had in the Liddell fight.

No doubt in my mind Silva is the more well rounded, and better of the two fighters, but the man needs to get busy against Jardine, shoot in, take the guy down, and unleash the fury.

Jardine is a poor man's Liddell, but he does hit hard and hopefully Silva learned his lesson from the Liddell fight about fighting to his opponents strengths vs. weaknesses.
loonytnt
2/28/08 2:54:01AM
jardine wins by UD imo, wandy is a great fighter but jardine just beat chuck so i think wandy going down in that fight
nickcuc547
2/28/08 11:09:11PM
he definitely has a chance, but he wont be able to out point wandy like he did chuck, the ice man is a counterpuncher which worked right into jardines style. wandy likes to come forward and be the aggressor, jardine is going to have to withstand a lot of punishment if he wants to win, i dont think he do it.
NatedawgThaM
2/28/08 11:29:29PM
Wandy says he's really determined but I just can't trust that because everybody says it. I'll trust it for Shogun since it was one of his camp members saying that and that's why I think he'll destroy Chuck but I just can't fall for that every time.

Jardine is extremely underrated. I think he'll just out point Wandy in a close decision.
mrliquid
2/29/08 9:44:40AM
Silva isnt a counter puncher like Liddell he will rush Jardine and knock his ass out.
gsquat
2/29/08 10:28:35AM
I agree with previous post. Jardine does not react well to pressure put on him. Wandy always brings pressure.
pv3Hpv3p
2/29/08 11:08:18AM
I wouldn't say Keith has much of a chance, but that's also what I said before the Liddell fight...

Since Wanderlei is my all-time favorite fighter... I'm going to reserve most my comments for later... But I will say this...

WAR WANDERLEI "THE AX MURDERER" SILVA
fullerene
2/29/08 11:16:53AM
Silva's rushing style may give him problem and Wanderlei is more experienced and probably better on the ground, too.

But their careers are heading in different directions and Jardine might be ready for him. If this fight happened two years ago there would be no question that Silva was the favorite, but it's been a while since Silva won a fight at all and Jardine has wins over two 205ers who would be ranked higher than Silva right now (Griffin and Liddel).

Jardine is also bigger, with superior reach and straighter technique. I think this makes it tough for Silva to close the distance without getting hurt and it makes it tough for him to control Jardine in the clinch.

I'll take Jardine by decision--but I could see a lot of scenarios playing out.
jocksmall
3/1/08 6:25:00PM
i have been reluctant to give alot of credit to jardine. i think wandy will beat him down in this fight. if jardine does win this fight he gets all the props and deserves a title shot. he has been given a hard road.
NatedawgThaM
3/1/08 6:47:17PM

Posted by fullerene

Silva's rushing style may give him problem and Wanderlei is more experienced and probably better on the ground, too.

But their careers are heading in different directions and Jardine might be ready for him. If this fight happened two years ago there would be no question that Silva was the favorite, but it's been a while since Silva won a fight at all and Jardine has wins over two 205ers who would be ranked higher than Silva right now (Griffin and Liddel).

Jardine is also bigger, with superior reach and straighter technique. I think this makes it tough for Silva to close the distance without getting hurt and it makes it tough for him to control Jardine in the clinch.

I'll take Jardine by decision--but I could see a lot of scenarios playing out.

mrkennedy
3/1/08 6:52:31PM
i think if jardine beat wandy he will not have a titleshot the winner of shogun vs liddell gone a have the title shot

that something i dont like of the high profile fighter like liddell and shogun
EEKS
3/2/08 8:03:18PM
My man Wanderlei!
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1