UFC: Silva Vs. Irvin To Feature 6 TV Fights

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC: Silva Vs. Irvin To Feature 6 TV Fights
DCRage
7/10/08 12:45:02PM
As part of UFC's latest attempt to one-up Affliction's first PPV on July 19, UFC has now announced that at 6 fights will air during UFN: Silva vs. Irvin on Spike.

Article
Bowen50
7/10/08 12:48:48PM
i originally thought it was going to be 4 judging from the UFC website. july 19th is going to be a very good night.
CantAndleDaRiddum
7/10/08 12:50:44PM

Posted by Bowen50

i originally thought it was going to be 4 judging from the UFC website. july 19th is going to be a very good night.

very very good
Mayhem13
7/10/08 1:00:05PM
which 6?
Silva
Vera
Edgar
Johnson
Dolloway
and
Valesquez??
DCRage
7/10/08 1:24:25PM
These 6 according to Junkie:
Anderson Silva vs. James Irvin
Brandon Vera vs. Reese Andy
Hermes Franca vs. Frank Edgar
Jake O'Brien vs. Cain Velasquez
Kevin Burns vs. Anthony Johnson
C.B. Dollaway vs. Jesse Taylor
juanez13
7/10/08 3:21:38PM

Posted by DCRage

These 6 according to Junkie:
Anderson Silva vs. James Irvin
Brandon Vera vs. Reese Andy
Hermes Franca vs. Frank Edgar
Jake O'Brien vs. Cain Velasquez
Kevin Burns vs. Anthony Johnson
C.B. Dollaway vs. Jesse Taylor

yea, even if it isnt official, im pretty damn sure these will be the 6, no way they'll put the IFL guys in the main card, good to see Cain is getting some love, looking foward to seeing him fight. alot of possible good fight, most which i think wont go to decision, from looking at it the only 2 fights that i can see going to distance are Taylor/C.B, and Frankie/Hermes.
gartface
7/10/08 5:42:54PM

Posted by juanez13

yea, even if it isnt official, im pretty damn sure these will be the 6, no way they'll put the IFL guys in the main card, good to see Cain is getting some love, looking foward to seeing him fight. alot of possible good fight, most which i think wont go to decision, from looking at it the only 2 fights that i can see going to distance are Taylor/C.B, and Frankie/Hermes.

Hermes/Edgar is going to be a FotY candidate.
Jesse_Canadian_MMA
7/10/08 6:48:46PM
It's on the UFC site check that out as it is the main source
and 6 fights are on the maincard
Kracker_Jap
7/10/08 7:43:19PM
Time to bust out my new avatar <-------- War! Sandman