If Silva comes with with his A game.

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » If Silva comes with with his A game.
SpiderSilva
7/2/12 9:26:27PM
Sonnen doesn't stand a chance.

Just sayin
ghandikush
7/2/12 9:42:51PM
Nutthuggery. Chael has to play the greatest game of his life to win this fight without massively elevated testosterone levels, but he has a massive stylistic advantage minus his somehow lacking sub defense.
infestructure
7/3/12 1:51:37AM
Whatever the outcome, I can't wait for this fight!
prophecy033
7/3/12 2:41:04AM

Posted by infestructure

Adrenaline
7/3/12 2:59:05AM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by infestructure

And I love how Chael_Sonnen has really ramped up the posts/threads in anticipation of this weekend and now SpiderSilva is getting in on the game too. Great for the forum
Budgellism
7/3/12 10:15:23AM

Posted by Adrenaline

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by infestructure

And I love how Chael_Sonnen has really ramped up the posts/threads in anticipation of this weekend and now SpiderSilva is getting in on the game too. Great for the forum

Agreed. This fight has been hyped up as much as it possibly could be around here. I appreciate both side's efforts and I can't wait until Saturday.
airkerma
7/3/12 10:26:03AM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by Adrenaline

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by infestructure

Agreed. This fight has been hyped up as much as it possibly could be around here. I appreciate both side's efforts and I can't wait until Saturday.

I need at least 50 of these when I start thinking about this weekends fights.
KingCmb
7/3/12 3:16:43PM
as long as silvas wife brings hers for cheal
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Chael_Sonnen
7/3/12 4:59:06PM

He will still get STOMPED and the City of Chael (Brazil) will rejoice and honor yours truly with a key to the city
prophecy033
7/3/12 5:08:58PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

He will still get STOMPED and the City of Chael (Brazil) will rejoice and honor yours truly with a key to the city

Well.....they would probably meet Chael in his dressing room with a crowbar but who knows, maybe their not as bad as everyone claims